Early Access version 94

iA, can you make the game locates you automatically at Knockout phase? Because now the page is bigger(with 128 players) and you have to scroll a lot to find yourself.

If I kick a player out, why can he still join again? Make him not be able to join the mission I kick him out of.

Add a :white_check_mark: at Knockout phase(like Group phase) so we know if other players did their match or not.

3 Likes

Hmm interesting

Isn’t that what banning does?

Idk, player “Dragon” joined again in the next wave after I kicked him out.

Also what?

1 Like

Uh, don’t worry about that, I was seeing what it does lmao

1 Like

There is no banning, that’s the issue

1 Like

I have idea about quick chat in multiplayer
You can send quick message instead typing a message
You can create quick chat in main menu as you want (examples: GG everyone) then set it into mission
Press ctrl+Y in main menu to change quick chat messenger
Press Y in the mission choose the fast quick chat

6 Likes

that will totally not become spammy as heck and possibly annoying

5 Likes

ok, thanks for the reply

When v95 release

“when it’s done.”

Hello iA, I found a bug. This bug happens when I use the masses to fly Boss Rush mission, my hearts become a negative number. So this is a bug? Or something else?

This picture shows that bug:

If you don’t believe it, this video will be the evidence: So this is a bug? - YouTube

5 Likes

Be sure it is a bug!
Nothing like that happend before until now

1 Like

Try die more to see if the number change to -2 or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

P/s: This is in Multiplayer Mode.

Ye but try die more :slight_smile:

I will try later :slight_smile:

Added to v.95 :medal_sports: Idea

If kicked, player cannot join again until mission is over. Are you sure you didn’t start another mission (and also that you actually kicked player – it’s possible they disconnected while you were in the kick menu)

I’ve been tracking this bug now since v.92 . I’m surprised that this is the first time anyone is reporting it, since it happens 20-30 times per day.

Anyway, investigating.

8 Likes

Yes, it even said “Player “Dragon” was kicked out” and he immediately joined again in the next wave. I’ll inform you if this happened again.

Also what about this:

@InterAction_studios at today’s Knockout phase there is a Supernova stage. I had to turn the other direction to fight boss “Shoot the Core!” at the end:

I think this was caused because of this:

wasn’t that in previous weekly challenge