A idea of boss

I want to know is it better now and is there a way to show it with an app to animate

Bro tell me is it better now or still bad

Give me the links the best ones

Bad at least.

Because drawing🤨

Both

Tell me what should i add help bro i want to make game better pls bro

Pls someone help me bro your experince in game better im just 2 months joined here your help is a gold move if you can pls do it or anyone

Just search for it. There is a search button for that. We even added tags for that.

Here you have my series of planetary bosses:

Here my old list of liked ideas:

3 Likes

dear ahubx12 there is something on your keyboard called an Enter key that produces a line break
this
yeah
just like this
stop sending chain replies ok

alright he spam more replies soon (well that’s a kid).

Dear trueuser you not my master to tell me what i do and dont think i dont know i used it lots of times brain issue and if you wanna be sure look

Hello see so pls stop ok

Hehe spaming bro what you do in your home
Im not a kid a teen and whats a problem of being a kid its a part of life that passes and it has done for me and now pls stop (i would tell bad words but you lucky we have rules here)

No
Maybe
You
Want
Me
To
Type
This

Then put your edit for something from replies and don’t spam any replies you (So once spam replies again your are now kid like a chain replies but worse)

1 Like

Im not spamming whats the problem

you’re spamming and THAT’s the problem. if you make a lot of replies with content that is not useful or exceeds the length that a reply should be then that is SPAM.

you’re ignorant. by writing a single, long reply like i do right here you tend to write THREE or FOUR replies in a ROW.

THIS. is an EDIT button. CLICK IT if you want to ADD MORE TEXT. STOP ABUSING THE REPLY BUTTON.

also the forum rules that you forgot to follow:

precisely you called me the “brain issue” and made a whole lot of knee-jerk contradictions. and spams.

you also do not apparently have the ability to grasp sarcasm. i understand that.
so, you see the point im trying to make here is to make you write more words in a reply and using the enter key to separate your individual points. this is a visualization of how much more space you waste by creating a new reply instead of just adding that point in your initial reply to the same matter.

that’s like 8 lines of text. by the way, i used the edit button instead of the reply button for this text line. that saved like 5 lines of text made unavailable due to the big margin created by the site…

Already know it bro sry making you angry but i even didnt know what spam means my english is not full you telling like that no words i have why you no one didNt tell me im spamming why im talking to you idk i think people see me a dumb little guy this makes me sad :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

alright we cool

What does we means i know the meaning just who were you with

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.