What you don't want in the final game?

Well if one person forgot the password, other community managers take over.

Hmm, regarding the fuel system. I think I misunderstood it on one of my requests. I’d withdraw it actually.

My bad, not password. There is something with his e-mail, I don’t realy remember.

I made a throwaway email (an email that deletes itself after a certain amount of time) for the EAgames account, I forgot the email (the website that generated that email made an email full of random numbers and letters…) and the password, which meant that I couldn’t connect to the EAgames account anymore, and so I became the official unofficial spokesperson of EAgames.

BTW, I’ll clearify and say that the whole thing is a joke. Also, if anybody wonders, no, I don’t run the Electric_Arts account.

Also EA if you will beg of IA to buy Chicken invaders they wont let ya bacause unlike you EA they are not stupid and they have alot more than the iq number that u have which is 0.5 iq

what did i say about bumping the topics?

Beſides which, when calling ſomeöne ſtupid, it’s beſt to proofread your meſſage before poſting.

And juſt don’t write “u” inſtead of “you”. Ever. It doeſn’t make you more perſuaſive; rather it detracts from your argument.

1 Like

Looks like @ChickenInvadersFan72 's return.

3 Likes

I’m REALLY sorry for making a 5-month bump of this topic, but I also really want to answer the question properly.

As from the very second reply by @yotam, I don’t want the game to use the traditional “buy keys with real money in different packs, up to $99.99”. If the game allows you to buy any currency with real money (at all, no matter how expensive it is), the “amassing 100,000 keys” medal would easily be pay-to-win. (This topic was created before medals are remastered in Early Access version 16)

Instead of using the traditional mechanic that so many games used, I’d like InterAction Studios to take a risk a bit and do like Super Mario Run, Smash Hit or previous mobile CI games, which all use one-time permanent IAPs (in-app purchases). For example, one-time IAP of USD$9.99 “premium bundle” includes all of the following (the in-game notification should say that once you buy the bundle, there are no more in-app purchases).

• Chicken Hunter License (as you already know)
  • 1000 bonus keys (this is only obtainable once when you buy the entire bundle)
  • Remove ads (if there will be ads in the future)
  • A free random spacecraft from the Muller family.
  • 3 of each special weapons (is it worth the price?)

Super Mario Run and previous CI games on mobile haven’t been rated quite positive lately (Mario Run was <4 stars on Google Play, and all CI mobiles were <4.5 stars), both because users are disgusted with free trial and IAPs for full version (they might give a better rating if these games are not free-to-download in the first place). However with the new mechanic of CIU, I’m confident that this game will be better-rated.

6 Likes

Get 2 mine bombs for only 14.99$!

I also heard that the big companies are starting to get criticism for their F2P models, praying on addiction, getting kid’s money etc. and I think that the CI franchise is the most suseptable for kids to buy stuff. Am I saying no microtransactions? No. But some protection for parents or something. We should make a positive change in the F2P space. A locked shop only accesible if given permission? A full refund of all microtransactions for account reset/termination (In due time of course). Though my last idea can have a lot of unintended consquences.
Either way I want for CIU to be kid friendly, not for the looks, but for it’s mechanics.

I still want some insane difficulties tho

1 Like

Predatory or pay to win microtransactions

6 Likes

CIU as a game that can be used in esports tournaments. :eyes:

Umm why? I know about that the esport games (and the whole esport thing in general) are such as scum, but this will hardly ever happen. CIU tournaments would be epic.

1 Like

Oh, one more thing used in some games I played that I hate: the “Welcome back!” bonus prizes. Please don’t give anything to players returning just because they haven’t been online in the past 30 days.

6 Likes

Yeah. However I’m still not playing a game that blatantly lies in it’s ads like most mobile games do nowadays. It’s a terrible practice they just get away with.

1 Like

Think about a Pay to win game.
That is nothing compared to War robots!
I really love that game but as a f2p Player for me is Basically impossibile to have a “dreamy” competitive loadout.
You can gain 200000 silver per win while upgrade Costs requieres 4 milions only for level 4 (there are 12 levels plus other 12 prestige) and the price goes esponentially (8 milions for level 5).
To get a new meta robot/weapon you have to build components in a place called workshop.
You can build a maximum of 360 components per 290 silver for each 60s.
The sadfunny thing? The thing is applied both on weapons and robots without any price (in silver or real money) change!
A bot has 4 weapons average.
There is also a Premium currency called “gold” that is worthless since you can buy with it weak weapons/bots (no more meta and nerfed to ground) or silver (almost 500000 silver per 2500 gold)
2000 gold equals average 25 euros.
I was forgetting!
You gain 10 gold ONLY if you are the mvp of the winner team… unacceptable.

(The game also has a “pilots” part but I don’t want to talk about it more)

I really like the components philosophy of “build what you like” but that’s the wrong way to do it.
Maybe in CIU could be added but not in such a EA-ish way?

At least Lords Mobile don’t “I’m sure you can’t pass level 5” - advertised level 5: solve TLEA to cure the patient - real level 5: completely different word, no story, no plot at all.

I know. But I don’t like your 2d graphis(I don’t know spelling)

I don’t want the game to be p2w, that’s all. It means all free rewards that require you to insert your cash in like those fps knock-offs. And this also means the VIP system or privilege thing that requires IAP

7 Likes