What you don't want in the final game?

What will be the point if IA sell themselfs? They are doing a great job right now with the new game, as I said no one but them can do franchise like this. There’s no point to sell themselfs!

Imagine how many pointless DLCs we would have, spaceship customization…etc, I wonder what “tweaks” they want to do with the game :smile:.

I hope we never understand what will be this ‘‘tweaks’’.

2 Likes

I dont think universe will be a final game. Only a gamemode with all bosses and chicken types without story. Many game corps. makes this.

1 Like

We still make great games! Nothing happened, we don’t know what do you mean.

Well now we saw those “tweaks”.

Well, there is a big list of things I don’t want to see:

• I really don’t want to see an overly moderated chat like I do in several other games. Because I hate being censored to a point where I feel like I’m talking to 6 year olds.
  • I don’t want to see pay to win equipment and too high prices in the shop. To be quite frank with you, I don’t want to have to spend 100+ euros to barely get the best equipment. 30€ - 50€ should be sufficient in that regard.
  • I don’t want to see favored players in the Dev’s eyes. One of the most idiotic things I see in games is if developers start to favor certain players who are then taken much more seriously compared to others, get stuff for free, who’s ideas get preferred over others, etcetera. I want things to be kept equalized among the community.
  • I really don’t want to see a subscription based game. This is the main reason why I’m not playing games like EVE online even if they are superior games in terms of quality.
  • I don’t want to see meta-builds. I would love to see more diversity among the players and what they are using.
  • I don’t want to see extended farming times to force the player to play for longer. I have seen plenty games like that and so far I have never played any of them for longer than 30 hours max. I want to see progress, I want to see that I’m moving forward in a reasonable time… And not having to play 3 weeks to finally get the next tier of equipment set.
  • We’ve updated our privacy policy pop-ups
  • An abandoned game.

Well, that’s probably about all.

15 Likes

The worſt is when they alſo ſenſor words that are perfectly fine but might in ſome contexts have a double meaning.

Don’t worry, you won’t be seeing any of this.

Honestly just having a manually activated consorship could be a good tool for parents, since I bet there are a few kids playing CI. That being said, the game still just shouldnt turn into club penguin : P

In my country there’s a game with 2 servers:
1 server has a censored chat, and the other one has an uncensored one. maybe IA could make a censored chat and an uncensored chat too? I’m asking this because this dosen’t sound like the best idea, but it’s the only idea that I can think of…

Limitations to how much you can play, like ‘energy’.
A mission would cost 1 energy and you would have 20 energy things.
When you would be out of energy, you would have to wait or pay, with in-game currency or real money in order to re-fill your energy.

Games should be made in order to be played anytime for any periods of time, not limiting gameplay.
Witnessing a system like that would make me quit the game instantly.

That would be epic though

1 Like

That’s a thing EA would do in their games to ruin the experince by making you purchase more energy with real money. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lets make a game highly censored, pay to win, idle typed, montly subscribed, every day updating their privacy policy and only gets 3 update.

1 Like

With bunch of paid content like EA would make.

Don’t forget to make it buggy as hell and full of cheaters.Also, make the developers also make a hirarchy in which the more you pay, the more privileges you get…

1 Like

That’s what we’re obviously not doing and never were.

This profile is fake?Whether its original?

Original fake-EA profile is no longer active because creator forgot password.