Early Access version 95

iA,Wave insight will not appear when joined multiplayer room

3 Likes

No,i mean,disable host can disconnect room

1 Like

@InterAction_studios hide host ip or they might get ddos

7 Likes

This is a bug which is not related to upgrade version 95, however i hope iA will fix this soon:

Yes, if you die in wave 1 but you still have Live to play, the “Cancel mission” button is reasonable. But, if you don’t take any Lives in a mission and you die in wave 1, the “Skip” button is reasonable, not the “Cancel mission” button.
I have to die on purpose to get everyone understand this bug. Please @InterAction_studios take a look on my this bug. Thanks you so much

4 Likes

Your public IP is your router IP I think, not only that it’s not possible to ask your router for something unless some port is widely opened, your router performs protection too. More than that, it’s very likely that you have a dynamic IP which changes from time to time (or whenever your router restarts).

2 Likes

Why can’t I join this mission?
It still has that problem after tuning on a VPN or refreshing it or closing and reopening it

3 Likes
  1. its full and your game havent been refreshed
  2. its ended but your game havent refresh
2 Likes

No, sometimes I also got this situation and I had refreshed but I still couldn’t join. Probably a network connection issue.

4 Likes

OH, MY GOSH!

You are kicked, lol.

6 Likes

Acknowledged, but very messy to correct. Won’t fix.

It will appear on the next wave.

No, disconnecting should always be allowed.

Changed in v.96 :medal_sports: Idea

BTW Anyone sophisticated enough to perform a DDOS can certainly do so even though the game doesn’t show the IP.

Fixed in v.96 :medal_sports: Bug

I don’t know. Are you using “Force UDP port”? If so, try again with v.96.

9 Likes

iA, I used H&C 101 and join multiplayer room, but I didn’t get Equipment Perk.

Also may I know how much is Weapon Virtuosity for all weapons?

Glad that it’s fixed:

3 Likes

Pretty sure that’s known and won’t be fixed because technical difficulties(well, more like I can’t remember the exact reason. Oops)

5 Likes

Is disable to balanced for all spaceship

we can dim the score bar when the enemy is in the upper left corner of the screen, the enemy is hard to see because the score bar is hidden, very inconvenient for the space race.

4 Likes

A strange thing happened to me
When I used Alt+tab to change the active window (game window) to google chrome browser, after about 30 seconds my pc crashes and I thought it was because of low memory ( both browser and game are needed too memory and my memory is only 4 GB), I closed the browser then I went back to the game with mouse (I clicked on the icon on the taskbar)image I saw the game is not paused and I was exploded many times.

1 Like

Multiplayer?
You can only pause in multiplayer by pressing esc, but if you are a host.
While you can never pause as a guest.

4 Likes

No no you didn’t get
I mean when you suddenly change the window game will not be paused (automatically)
This can be an idea

It works fine for me. It must be multiplayer, it won’t be paused using alt+tab
Unless it’s a Windows 11 issue.

It automatically pauses for me.

1 Like

it always pauses for me

1 Like