Early Access version 95

hey IA, can you fix this minor “bug” because the light coming from the UCO#4 is not spreading properly, it just stop in an invisible box.

1 Like

Can IA make a splash screen for each time someone gets a new tier? it feels kinda lame that you farmed score and you get a mail saying: congrats on getting to tier XX, you need 2x score to get the next one, here is 50 keys for doing 3 hours of playing misions.
at least a splash screen would be good.

TL;DR add splash screen, just mail is boring.

4 Likes

I think Cup Qualification Match should not have multiplayer mode.

1 Like

but it won’t count anything

i spent 15 mins on this
tier'

17 Likes

How can it duplicate login to me? It really rare, only happen to me one time and it back to normal.

we can add a locator button in the mission list it will point to the planet with that mission

3 Likes

I found a weird thing

First I log in to the game and it say: other side close connected in 1s for no reason.

Second after that I log in again and I see It count that I start doing the cup qualification match but in the morning I wasn’t fly it, I already cancel it in the morning.

iA, can you allow players to receive the unpreparedness medal if they have extra lives, special weapons and/or satellites as long as they didn’t use it at all (unless if there’s some huds equipped.)

That will be much easy to get that Unprepared medal since some people (me) not use any special weapon and extra life.

The “Collecting mission outcome…” font color should change depend the “User interface” selection on theme.

5 Likes

I guess it will just be more fair somehow.

No, I don’t agree, that’s the whole point of “unpreparedness”.

2 Likes

Also, another minor suggestion, can you make those chicks and chickens the space crab throws make a chicken noise when hit a spaceship or destroyed by absolver beam?

Ideas: Tangled Mess has Pecking Order when using Absolver Beam for next version

1 Like

I found another bad Vietnam word guy in multiplayer…

Translate: Kill You
Also there still some bad translation
Read it here: Another interruption with the translation
Please deleted those bad word translates and ban that guy.

2 Likes

Kill you is not bad at all ( I mean not bad like f*ck or etc.)
Game is about killing, (of course killing invader chickens not humans)

3 Likes

actually thats just literal translation
meaning is more insulting

4 Likes

In fact, the translation is actually not as insulting as the original word. (I’m talking about the “quậtchếtmày” word.)
The “mày” word is already very offensive in Vietnam and it has proved how insulting it is.

4 Likes

If so then I don’t know anything about Vietnamese

IA please do something that when you use missile , mines or clucker bombs they cleans the cold

3 Likes