Early Access version 95

This is way too much work for such an edge case. Won’t fix.

Crashes do not affect darkness. Player deaths do. And, yes, for everyone.

Fixed in v.96 :medal_sports: Bug

What is the content of that 2nd Arabic message?

5 Likes

What’s the difference? Doesn’t the player die when their ship crashes?

1 Like

Yet another opportunity for me to ask about translucent ship colours which are gone due to updated cheats protection.

1 Like

Yes, but the player could also die for other reasons (e.g., getting hit by an egg). There’s no code that specifically checks for crashes, that’s all I’m saying.

So what’s the question? And how does it relate to “too much work”? The reason translucency is unsupported isn’t because it would be too much work. It’s because it would look crap and make no in-universe sense.

3 Likes

I agree with no sense but people used to create nice painjobs with it, combining visible and invisible stuff.

2 Likes

I joined this mission in multiplayer, but why I have Unoriginally Penalty(I didn’t flew it before):

4 Likes

Uh-uh, I strongly disagree, enough of the pain ideas okay

You mean counter-clockwise?

same thing

1 Like

Another bug

1 Like

that not unnecessary,it won’t be darkness anymore

1 Like

I also reported it here:

1 Like

iA,can you disable disconnect in multiplayer

But what if you have to disconnect???

1 Like

Maybe make it if the host disconnect, other joining players will disconnect too(automatically) and when they log-in, they’ll continue from the same wave just like the host.

I have an idea:
When the current host disconnected,
If there was a player with host , he/she will become host(if two or more, who joined first will become the host)
If there was only one host, the game will remove from the multiplayer missions list.(I know this is already in game)

1 Like

Changing the host in the middle of the mission is not possible because it’s technical hell.

1 Like

Why I can’t join the room:

It is stuck on Measuring latency…

The button is not strictly necessary (because you can hold ESC and then disconnect separately), but it doesn’t hurt either.

That’s not really feasible. They might log in at different times, or not at all.

Maybe the host went away. Did you try refreshing the list? Also, there were some problems with “Force UDP port” that are fixed in v.96 – see if it happens again.

5 Likes

Then make them join normally in the middle of the wave whenever they log in. And if someone log in after the mission ended, they’ll be taken to final results screen.

This is better than being kicked out if host disconnected

How? Like they disconnected or paused the game? I joined rooms that were paused before.

Yes, multiple times. I even disconnect and logged in again but it’s the same result.

Ok, then.