It may expose players’s router to ip grappers, dos-ddos attacks ect
Since the player is the one who host the mission on there pc

1 Like

well he should

1 Like

What where is this message

1 Like

For AhmedDM

I know a friend who does this stuff and after i told him about the game he just started trying to find a way to get the host’s ip

For InterAction_studios

He told me that this is so wrong that this game make people manage there own multplayer matches on there router

He said that there is some loopholes that can give him the host’s ip - he won’t use it for anything he is just curious and i will report it to you instantly

1 Like

This is what you pay for P2P connection. Multiplayer is always a compromise between efficiency and security. People were complaining that there is no multiplayer — iA can’t afford hosting another server for that because the game barely makes any money for its maintenance currently. People kept complaining, so he came up with something relatively close to what CI episodes used for multiplayer games.

As for “where is this message”,

9 Likes

Probably not everyone knows that for a close flight with a meteorite you can get points (highlighted by stars). I had an idea to add the “Dangerous Manoeuvres” achievement “for close flight with a meteorite (0/30)”.
P.S. if such an idea has been suggested before, then ping me about it.
Большой камень 2 Stars

5 Likes

The game isn’t “exposing” anything that isn’t already exposed. In the general case, each time you access the internet in any way, your IP becomes public. Communicating through a randomly-assigned port (or even a fixed non-standard port) for CIU is no less ‘secure’ than opening your web browser.

Besides, blind (random) probing attacks happen all the time, and if your router is misconfigured you are at risk regardless of CIU.

If you are in any way unconvinced about this, then do not host multiplayer games with people you don’t trust.

6 Likes

Does the “Screenshot” button is necessary in “Customize” ?

6 Likes

there is a screenshot button?

2 Likes

uh,nope

2 Likes

its not that necessary but it would be cool

3 Likes

IA , Can you use files of Easter in v77 and send they to v107 ?

1 Like

He said no no

InterAction_studios is not add Easter edition again

Please don’t say reasons agein. okay?

1 Like

sometime i see this wave doesn’t have show anomaly zone,this is feature right?

2 Likes

Suggestion: Since the option to fire satellites together with the main weapon is not available anymore, you should remove the related tip that sometimes appears at the end of a mission.

3 Likes

You can win by not dying.

3 Likes

perfect tip

2 Likes

Looks like our hero is needed again. They are already here…

2 Likes

Why isn’t Interaction Studios putting the Chicken Ninja boss in Chicken Invaders 4, not even the in CIU ?

1 Like