Early Access version 95

MAIN CHANGES

A small maintenance release with some very important bug fixes. Note that it was necessary to reset your mission config slots in this update – you’ll need to fill them back in.

And, as usual, some multiplayer-specific enhancements. You can read more about multiplayer here: 🚀 Multiplayer

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
  • :bug: Fixed in-mission chat window losing focus when pressing Numpad_Enter or Tab or a joystick button (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Multiplayer host options: Fixed maximum players reverting to zero when applying single-player mode and then reverting to one of the multiplayer modes (@rozivector :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed anomaly zones stepped on by host affecting all players (@Piotrek1113 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: PARTIAL missions are now ignored when calculating the “victory ratio” (@MoonKnight :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Cleared stale instant data when saving wave progress (fixes rare cases where firepower is less than expected when resuming a game).
  • :gear: Removed registry read/write functions (used for deleted profile debugging).
  • :gear: Translations: Non-breaking space is now shown as an empty quite square □
  • :gear: Translations: Ghost trail and Strobe Lights: Numeric arguments are now part of phrase.
  • :bug: Asteroids / Anniversary Asteroids (x3) / Meteor Storm / Treasure Shower / Magnetic Manipulator boss: Changed spawning algorithm to cover all blind spots (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Asteroids are now worth 400/800/1600 points (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Multiplayer: Certain sounds (Atom, Gift, Coin, Food, Key, Anomaly zone, Speedy Recovery, Overheat, Coolant, Damage Amplifier, Phase out, Satellite dock) are played at 25% volume if they belong to other players (@Recruit_75 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Translations: Fixed bug whereby “Approve existing translation” button state would be incorrect when reverting to English and then selecting a different language.
  • :bulb: Multiplayer: Stage-based medals are now only awarded if entire stage has been flown (@GuestUniverse :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Translations: Added capability to translate via an Excel file.
  • :bulb: Galactic Cup: View is automatically centered over player’s callsign in Knockout phase (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: “Shoot the Core” and “Bossa Nova” waves now match direction of preceding supernova stage. (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Comet Chase direction is now decided per-stage (was per-mission)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed lives becoming negative when a zombie host disconnects and reconnects and loses a life (@Sihok-Adssres :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Fixed cases where more lives were mounted in mission config slots that were actually available (@CIUKillingMachine :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: To fix bug above, contents of all mission slots have been reset.
24 Likes

memories

2 Likes

Already suggested and declined. It could work for offline mission through if the score in the mission doesn’t count towards the player’ career.

Anyways, check this out: I want a cheat for key collection - #4 by InterAction_studios

1 Like

:bug: Multiplayer: Zombie players can now respawn even in-between waves

I mentioned that during today’s (yesterday’s) multiplayer session, during the “stage complete” transition (though the chat was a little cramped).

Oh and this (left the same time the message was sent).

9 Likes

What is this? What does it mean?

I have idea about quick chat in multiplayer(this is idea i suggest in v94)

You can send quick message instead typing a message
You can create quick chat in main menu as you want (examples: GG everyone) then set it into mission
Press ctrl+Y in main menu to open quick chat messenger
Press Y in the mission choose the fast quick chat
(I hope @InterAction_studios accept my idea in multiplayer)

4 Likes

I have a reply to your idea (I said in v95)

that will totally not become spammy as heck and possibly annoying

Why I still don’t have a medal even though the callsign has the same forum name?

You have to wait until the next day. If he doesn’t, DM him.

Hmm, I had just been received the medal in this morning.

I guess you forgot this idea existed. Imma repost it because many users supported this.

1 Like

IA can ship move when you are typing in multiplayer please?

1 Like

Or…
Add it to setting to be changeable Because I don’t want it move.

2 Likes

Suggested in before:

Why my English is still bad?

2 Likes

nice

I find 2 problems in notifications :
1.Every time that my friend exploded in a multiplayer mission it notifications are shown!
(At the first he was playing a multiplayer mission and he had just one heart , next he exploded are game notified me that your friend was defeated , next he clicks on the page several times and comes up to game again , then game notified me that he is flying that mission again , then he exploded again and it notified me that he was defeated , and every time he exploded game is notifing me …)
2.If my friend and I are playing the same mission in multiplayer it is notifing me!!!
(Why should it notify me when I am seeing him!?)

5 Likes

if you run out of lives in multiplayer,it will count defeat even mission complete

1 Like

Intended.

What the…

5 Likes

I’m actually supposed to get 6th place, not 8th!

1 Like

That mission is based on score, not time.

3 Likes