Early Access version 94

IA can you add a search button here to search for squadrons ?

Hey @InterAction_studios why do i never gain any key reward for advancing to the group phase and for advancing to the knockout phase?
I’ve participated 2 cup and got into group phase and into the knockout phase for both of them and I never got a key reward

Known, won’t fix.

Because it’s the “best one” given your location (you seem to be positioned slightly below the exact middle of the screen)

Yes, you have. See here: Galactic Cup Knockout phase - #30 by InterAction_studios

5 Likes

Wasn’t supernova base key multiplier 50% a few days ago? It has 0% base key multiplier now, also I think hot & massive environment gave a little bonus before. Something seems to be different

No, it’s been 0% as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Alright, this is the least effort idea.

Add weapon group/element icon next to the weapon/specials/satellites in the shop and probably in the inventory too

28 Likes

iA, can you make the game locates you automatically at Knockout phase? Because now the page is bigger(with 128 players) and you have to scroll a lot to find yourself.

If I kick a player out, why can he still join again? Make him not be able to join the mission I kick him out of.

Add a :white_check_mark: at Knockout phase(like Group phase) so we know if other players did their match or not.

3 Likes

Hmm interesting

Isn’t that what banning does?

Idk, player “Dragon” joined again in the next wave after I kicked him out.

Also what?

1 Like

Uh, don’t worry about that, I was seeing what it does lmao

1 Like

There is no banning, that’s the issue

1 Like

I have idea about quick chat in multiplayer
You can send quick message instead typing a message
You can create quick chat in main menu as you want (examples: GG everyone) then set it into mission
Press ctrl+Y in main menu to change quick chat messenger
Press Y in the mission choose the fast quick chat

6 Likes

that will totally not become spammy as heck and possibly annoying

5 Likes

ok, thanks for the reply

When v95 release

“when it’s done.”

Hello iA, I found a bug. This bug happens when I use the masses to fly Boss Rush mission, my hearts become a negative number. So this is a bug? Or something else?

This picture shows that bug:

If you don’t believe it, this video will be the evidence: So this is a bug? - YouTube

5 Likes

Be sure it is a bug!
Nothing like that happend before until now

1 Like

Try die more to see if the number change to -2 or not :slight_smile:

1 Like