Are you stupid? It’s a space race!

It’s still wrong if you count this
9m score in 8th but 11m score is in 9th
It’s still a bug

1 Like

Ok, shared.

Fixed in v.96 :medal_sports: Bug

I couldn’t find you. Awarded now.

I did see it, however it would be of very limited use unless there was a way to see enemies strength or weaknesses, and that would be a much bigger change.

No, it can’t. Sorry.

Well, yes. If you join and leave a game multiple times, it’s reasonable to get multiple notifications.

The notifications are generic and have no knowledge of who’s playing with who.

Indeed. Investigating.

12 Likes

i think the assassin chick just got angry and aimed at the person who damaged it first in multiplayer

1 Like

Ok, this is because the ranking excludes disqualified missions (as it should), but the “time” column wrongly includes them. Your ranking is correct – it’s just that the time is wrong.

Fixed in v.96 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

Gee, calm down

3 Likes

I’ve checked out multiplayer and the problem of things being too chaotic still persists.
I really do want to point out that once the novelty of chaotic multiplayer wears off, multiplayer will be seen as too chaotic with too much going on-screen and it could once again lead to a downfall of CIU’s popularity.

I strongly believe that there can still be efforts made in order to make multiplayer less frustrating to play by making other player’s ships and their weapons translucent along with adding a highlighter for the player’s ship only.

I’ll also add a poll to see what the rest of the community has to say about this

Should other players and their weapon effects be translucent along with the player having a highlight on their ship only?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

Do I get a medal called “Bug Exterminator”?

Sorry for the question, I just need to know

yes you do get the bug exterminator medal

3 Likes

I was asking the developer, not you, but thanks anyway

oh great. you really don’t care about other’s reply and only wait for IA. do you?

7 Likes

Yes, and part of the reason other users participate to answer is to reduce work iA has to spend replying to players for obvious answers (“obvious” doesn’t mean stupid, sometimes they are just new players and we should help iA help them).

3 Likes

As i said:

But you ignore it

The first part doesn’t help the second part.

4 Likes

i really didn’t ignore that but i have seen that reply for many times from you

4 Likes

How funny!

what do you expect, iA online 24/24 answering all of your questions?

you don’t care everyone saying,you only care iA

Can we go to Chatting place instead?

That was discussed during the latest multiplayer session. Trails will be optional, but transparency is harder than it seems, according to what iA said.

5 Likes