Early Access version 90

Oh boi
also question: will there be ghost option for multiplayer to see only your spacecraft and other spacecraft almost invisible? (since after having 10+ players,you can’t see your spacecraft easily)

if making other ships transparent is difficult, maybe adding an indicator like an arrow or a glowing dot for your ship will be better

Umm, what about this?

Credit: Traveller

Ahhh come on ! then what do we do without Photon Swarm?
Then IA , you should add some more buttons on pause menu and some keybord shortcuts.

1. Alt + Enter for escaping from borderless (or fullscreen) or changing window to borderless(or fullscreen).
  2. Adding "Mute audio to pause menu
    These are two items that I think they are importent
    What do you think?
Are this items importent to add ?
  • You’re right ( Just Both items I said )
  • Not importent ( Nothing needs to add )
  • Just mute audio
  • Just Keyboard shortcut
  • Both items + ( You say what to add )
  • Just mute audio + ( You say what to add )
  • Just Keyboard shortcut + ( You say what to add )
  • No items you say ( Say in your opinion what is importent to add )

0 voters

2 Likes

In terms of sprites on screen, the palpitating grid and the chickenaut onslaught are worse

You ignore the warning and proceed to use it anyways obviously

1 Like

Lol :joy:
Then game will have lags while playing

And wormhole.

@InterAction_studios In CI3, CI4, CI5 multiplayer I had this situation: When I pressed T to chat, I got stuck. In CIU, it is possible to lose a life due to a random shot of the chickenaut or armored chicken or gatling/laser chick. I suggest there is a solution, such as creating a temporary shield to disable enemy bullets when chatting, after pressing Enter, after 3 seconds, the shield disappears. In those 3 seconds, we have to find a way out, such as re-entering the safe zone (if any).

this would be ripe for abuse as a free phase-out

7 Likes

Maybe add SuperAsignment that must be played together…

Few things which in my opinion would be nice to have
• An option to have control of the ship while writing so you could quickly move away from danger without losing the text (or at least keep the text in memory until it’s sent).
• A bit extended characters limit.
• Unicode (because CI3-5 doesn’t like me writing in Cyrillic).

As of multiplayer session itself, it would be very helpful to see the firepower of other players, because half of the chat in previous games is "fp?; 7; 8...".

Also, how will charity firepowers be handled if the player assigned to them leaves the session?

6 Likes

in CI3-CI5 it just allowed the charity firepower assigned to that player to be collected by other players

4 Likes

The player should still be able to play via mouse and the keyboard only will be available for chatting.

1 Like

So, what specs would multiplayer with 99 BX-9’s with full powered Photon swarm?
I would need Undertale’s OST recommended pc huh

After this day, the Early Access version 91 is going to be release?

I can’t feed player input to the mission while the chat is active, for complicated technical reasons. Besides, some players use keyboard control, and that could definitely clash with typing in messages.

Already done.

Already supported.

Ok, added.

Same as previous episodes (Early Access version 90 - #122 by Sammarald)

10 Likes

A way to see how many lives other players have might be pretty useful as well.

Isn’t that already displayed?

1 Like