Early Access version 94

Can you remove that one at the end:

Where is that? I can’t find it.

Can you make it so if you are kicked, disconnected, or the host ends the match early that you don’t use items you’ve equipped? (Maneuvering Jets, Mines, etc.)

There has been too many times where trolls have kicked me mid-match for no reason or they’d wait till the wave is over and then kick me so I have wasted my passive abilities.

If my name in the forum was @Mohammad.as And my callsign in the game was The Mohamed.as™ will it awarded?

Why there are double zero in galatic cup?

1 Like

Here’s the reason.

I don’t know this is bug or not. But i found something rare, it started maximum players with value “0”. When i changed it, it increased into 1 then 2 etc.

Multiplayer but not multiplayer :slight_smile:

Looks like you didn’t pay attention to iA’s response in the previous version. Besides, you obviously voted for my poll, so where did you pay attention?

6 Likes

I don’t know how many keys the galactic cup winner gets but I think the second one will get half as many keys as the champion because they’ve come this far

1 Like

@InterAction_studios You can spam empty messages by pressing space.

Also, it you unfocused while writing something, you can never edit it back or send it.

So iA, can you add more shape for the “Henperor’s Apprentice”

The poll was for “Keep it as it is” Is to leave Retro track play during Alien mother ship, while “Yes, change it” Was for making Alien mother ship have the default CI4 Boss fight track.
The choice that was chosen most was for leaving Alien mother ship like how it is.

1 Like

then I have to delete that message

There is. I’ve fixed it and rebooted the server to apply it immediately. :medal_sports: Bug

To encourage people to buy.

Accounts with purchases don’t show any ads.

Accounts need to be at least tier 3 before nags are shown.

This has been fixed.

No, that is an essential message.

Accounts with purchases or less than tier 3 do not show any nags.

Ok, I’ll keep this in mind when I award medals later tonight.

You can also spam messages with random characters – trimming spaces would not be of any help.

Use the kick button :wink:

Fixed in v.95 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.95 :medal_sports: Bug

8 Likes

iA, I supposed to get 4 idea medals. I only got 3.

No, it’s 4. One idea, 3 bugs.

4 Likes

See, 4 idea.

And 1 bug:

2 Likes

Oops. Check it now (you might need to logout-login.

7 Likes

Well, can you make a system to prevent spamming from happening, just like the ones used in the forum here “Body seems unclear”, or preventing any message from being send which is made out of spaces.

@InterAction_studios Warning messages doesn’t disappear when the button becomes available

1 Like