Early Access version 83

There is no 160% difficulty. The maximum difficulty is 140%.

1 Like

Yes. Fixed in v.84 :medal_sports: Bug

They move faster

That would make them immediately wrap around. Placing them at the center gives an opportunity to start the Pecking Order immediately

Bug. It’s been fixed above.

Intended.

The poll would be for adding barriers in between fences. Barriers can vanish. The fence end-points do not vanish (it would create too much clutter – this is the only wave where it’s apparent)

4 Likes

If it would cause clutter, it’s understandable. On the other hand, adding barriers would make the notes more difficult to destroy especially with locking weapons (as you said earlier) so I set it aside.

Also distraction bar like this.

And some mission of dare should be like this.

Not

iA, could you add 2 variants to the Zigzag wave; one in which the ship is facing left and the other one where it is facing right?

iA, so far I only saw Cowards at “Tag, you’re it!” wave, are Toxics and Balloons prevented from appearing? And are there any other enemies(minibosses) prevented?

• Note: I saw other enemies too with Cowards but I meant I didn’t saw Toxics or Balloons at that wave.

Well, I saw balloons appear, but not toxics, and I never saw minibosses

Progress bar fades alone when you go near it, but both the score board and progress bar fade when you approach the score board.

1 Like

problem solved

3 Likes

i need to backread more often before posting these

1 Like

So @InterAction_studios any news about Google or your appeal?
People are starting to make games and give it the name “chicken invaders”

7 Likes

iA, when I use Special Weapons I can’t get Multi-kill for the rest of the wave.

I always saw slobs.

But that’s intended, although I do agree it should be brought back
note: if you end session after using special weapons on your first take and don’t use the special weapons the multi-kill is still flawed, meaning you can’t get it on that wave

2 Likes

there a error when im using bandicam
Chicken Invaders Universe 6_9_2021 5_42_50 PM

2 Likes

Nothing yet.

Send me the link to that app (it doesn’t appear for me), and I’ll complain to Google about it

That’s how it works.

No clue.

8 Likes

What about this:

Also could Faster have a chance to appear at waves like “Barriers to Success” and “Technology Advances”?

If UCO #4 appears from 75% difficulty, why did it appear at wave 50 at this Weekly Challenge:

This one
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mgames.chickenInvaders

1 Like

IA how about adding a safe zone to the “Gladiator” wave?

1 Like

IA, while fighting mysterious ship in comet chase mission, the screen scrolls again. It was ok in chicken invasions and didn’t scroll.

1 Like

When I pause game in normal version (not in steam version), after resume I can’t hare any Music. Is this a bug?