Early Access version 83

I think it is better that it don’t have any LED because it’s foots are out from the saucer.

Wait, what, does this mean the satellite lights are canonically LED lights?

2 Likes

Yes, it shouldn’t appear. Because when I faced it for the first time, when the ship’s direction was top-down, they appeared also from above, in the same direction as my ship. According to Pecking Order I have to shoot from the bottom but that’s not possible because there are many layers of chickens above the first spawn.

or make the fences make the disconnect/deactivate sound when disappearing

2 Likes

No. It’s just a concise and consistent way to refer to it.

No, each ‘floor’ has its own pecking order (except very short ones). You can start shooting from the top if you like (you just have to be very careful). Bombs make things a lot harder, but the same goes for any wave where they appear.

2 Likes

What!

But I didn’t got notified that he will dare me. All that I received was that @ThisIsChristianF have sent to me an assignment.

1 Like

The score bar and progress bar fade out at the same time. Is this a bug?

1 Like

here you go

Do enemies move faster at high difficulties or they have the same speed? If they have the same speed then I recommend to increase their speed. It was hard before because there was no zoom-out but now I’m fine with their previous speed. Also do enemies now get out of portal only to the top? Or to all directions?(I found it on Weekly Challenge and it was way too easy)

Shouldn’t the sign appear at the beginning:

Because now it’s harder to get.

Why progress meter is hidden when approaching at top-left HUD:

While the opposite doesn’t happen:

I tested with destruction meter and it’s fine. Tbh I like it better that way it helps more, make all 3 turn invisible when spacecraft touches one of them.

Idk if that’s intended or not but at “The Treasury” wave both Gatling and Laserguns appear together:

If that’s a bug please don’t fix it and do the same other waves too.

1 Like

since top HUDs are transparent, how about making the bottom HUDs transparent too

1 Like

no need since you not even get there anyway

to have a better vision of course

you’re right

We could use more waves where they, along with Chickenauts, Armored Eggships appear together. It’s surprisingly rare, though not impossible for a Chickenaut and an Armored Eggship to appear together. Often, we only see one type of miniboss which contributes to the gameplay getting stale quite quickly.

3 Likes

Yeah, those metal fences.

Are you up for a vanishing effect when fences disappear?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

Can “Rabbit!” wave use this barrier in 140% difficulty?
PicsArt_۰۶-۰۷-۰۷.۵۹.۱۹
Uh it will be real pain

1 Like

There is no 160% difficulty. The maximum difficulty is 140%.

1 Like

Yes. Fixed in v.84 :medal_sports: Bug

They move faster

That would make them immediately wrap around. Placing them at the center gives an opportunity to start the Pecking Order immediately

Bug. It’s been fixed above.

Intended.

The poll would be for adding barriers in between fences. Barriers can vanish. The fence end-points do not vanish (it would create too much clutter – this is the only wave where it’s apparent)

4 Likes

If it would cause clutter, it’s understandable. On the other hand, adding barriers would make the notes more difficult to destroy especially with locking weapons (as you said earlier) so I set it aside.

Also distraction bar like this.

And some mission of dare should be like this.

Not

iA, could you add 2 variants to the Zigzag wave; one in which the ship is facing left and the other one where it is facing right?