Early Access version 55.3

Yep, I was flying a normal one.

Sorry but what does that mean?

I mean it works with The Alien Mother Ship.

I guess you make a point…

It means that if the wiki says something, and the Developer of the game disagrees, I’m listening to the dev.

I don’t think it has Clean Sweep, either.

4 Likes

Maybe it should be the other way round, Clean Sweep shouldn’t be on The Alien Mothership since you’re required to destroy all parts anyway if there ever is.

1 Like

Dammit, I mixed Clean Sweep with Early Bird in the previous post sorry, my bad :sweat_smile:, OK how about there be Early Bird at It’s the Mother-hen Ship?

In that case, all bosses would need Early Bird. It seems kinda unnecessary to me.

No particular reason :man_shrugging: . However, I have now changed the subtitle in CIU to mention U.C.O. :medal_sports: Idea

No, they don’t.

No, because chips are the same as barriers – they don’t count.

Barriers were never meant to shoot. When I designed Shoot the Core, it was lacking in challenge, so I created the cannons to make it more difficult. It was a special case. In fact, until CIU, these barriers were hardwired to only shoot to the left.

Depending on your FPS and exactly where your projectile hit it, it is possible to speed it up, yes. It can’t be fixed.

7 Likes

Apologies for bringing it up the second time but, can we please add at least Paintjob A?

It won by the majority with 19 votes.

@InterAction_studios I have 2 Questions

1. The Feather Brain Boss have a egg shell , but when we destroy the boss , the egg shell breaks too , but there is no sound in it , is this going to be fixed ?

2 . Will you add a reward of keys if we completed all the missions in a planet or a sun ? and will you also add a reward when we complete all the missions in all the star system of a galactic arm ? and also a reward when we complete a star system ?

General Question: How do people feel about the weapon balance, as of this version?

2 Likes

Why not give ia some time so then eventually he’ll might reply to you or not

1 Like

They are Ok , and the fact is , we have a weapons list topic , and i think all the weapons Are good , Especially that some weapons can be helpful in a type of mission , for example , Riddles for supernova , and plasma for hard missions , Vulcan or photon for comets , and the utensil for meteors and these things , i find them useful :+1:

2 Likes

Can we have some hen solo spaceships ?
Millenium Hatchling

3 Likes

Or have a mission that hen solo help you
Here’s some pictures :point_down:

4 Likes

This pains me internally to see.

2 Likes

please @InterAction_studios, can you add this?

4 Likes

that would be cool

i support this

1 Like

@InterAction_studios The number of keys when player will get by selling special spaceships and parts are same as normal parts. Players should receive more keys by selling uncommon, rare and legendary spaceships and parts.

3 Likes

Hmm…
Can we have a super nova mission in weekly challenge ?

It’s already in

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that ! sorry