Early Access version 82.2

iA, how about when selecting image the squadrons’ order be alphabetical order?

At “Tag, you’re it!” wave: Could Anomalies be reversed? It’s so much hard to collect food because of them.

I’ve always wondered since CI5: Why the Alien at “Tribute” wave doesn’t attack? Also could the barriers at this wave be indestructible since they have a very long health?

1 Like

“Saucer Attack” wave with UFO blue alien enemies. In this version, on difficulty 100% it’s shooting projectile 1 times. But now I has an idea, can UFO blue alien has multi-shoot 1/2/3 times depend on difficulty?

3 Likes

Since it is a Space Invaders-based wave, Alien does represent an optional target that grants more points by destroying it and doesn’t attack like in the origin game.

2 Likes

can the player get like a bit more point from winning when being dared by somebody because it feels frustrating being dared by those random 500 dare point players and then only getting 1 dare point by winning

4 Likes

Or maybe try scoring the amount of dare points based on dare difficulty (ex. higher difficulty - higher points)

Medal shared.

I see no benefit in restricting them unnecessarily.

Where? Squadrons are already ordered alphabetically.

Granted, but the reverse leaves you defenseless (because you can’t shoot at the nearest enemies to your location). A poll is needed.

Because that particular enemy can’t move and attack simultaneously. The new saucer can, however. I’ll swap it.

Changed in v.83 :medal_sports: Idea

Difficulty increases fire rate, but it still only fires once. But it could be changed to fire twice or more, if people think it could stand to be more difficult.

3 Likes

iA, could you make the barriers in CI5’s Tribute invincible too?

I object on the grounds that the wave is a callback to the original Space Invaders, and the cover in that game was destructible. If anything, the barriers should be given normal health instead.

10 Likes

Honestly, don’t. The barriers in the original space invaders are destructible, changing the barriers to be invincible would just be super inaccurate to the source material and it would just artificially make the wave long.

I’d say this is more important:

13 Likes

Yes, precisely. I feel some waves suffer from irritating design (CI4 waves especially), like Bad Sector, where there’s this one chicken that’s out of the screen and delays the wave unnecessarily. They should be made to be smoother and more enjoyable to play. Furthermore, I would also like waves like Four Lane Merge and High Speed Chase to be removed from the wave pool entirely because they are incredibly tedious to play and bring down the quality of the experience considerably.

5 Likes

Last time I’ve got the answer like “Maybe you just kill them too fast :smirk:” or something like that.

1 Like

let me make an valid point! in the universe they are 22167 missions. what are the odds that someone would do all the mission? :smiling_imp: someone would do that…I hope that I be able to do that…it will takes a lot of time …so the real point what are the odds that someone would do the same mission twice?..I think that no one would do a mission twice…so with this …it will be better that the top 10 highscore should be forever not like now …avaible 3 months!!!

1 Like

How come barriers on Tribute will be indestructible? On the Space Invaders game (where CI is inspired from), these can be destroyed by the player itself.

Do you want barriers in Tribute be indestructible?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

The “barriers” in the original Space Invaders can be destroyed. So indestructible is a no.

So yeah, no. Pure no.

4 Likes

Total agreement here, another wave that comes to mind is chicken fractals or complex fractals.

Even though I hate these two waves, I’d say that

and Visitors from Another dimension might be even worse. Like seriously, no one has yet disagreed on those waves being super boring.

what about the other 4 HUD’s evan those “hide” you in fact I lost a cuple of life’s because of that!! I think that all should ‘‘fades out as spacecraft approaches’’…PS I don’t need medal :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do nobody else talks about how incredibly boring, long and tedious “Rolling Ball o’ chicks” is? im kinda surprised.

3 Likes

It’s not as bad as the other mentioned waves, but I wouldn’t complain if it didn’t last as long.

I second that as well. Its just incredibly boring

At assigned mission list: For example “LOL” squadron missions appeared before “Astronomia” missions.

Ok.

Should anomalies be reversed at “Tag, you’re it” wave:
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters