Early Access version 84

What doesn’t exist?

This:

1 Like

iA, at Chicks ‘n’ Chickens wave(zoomed-out variation): The big group in the middle need to be reduced by -1 phase because it’s making the wave longer. Also its initial appearance is making the Pecking Order hard to get.

Well, I agree, although iA said this once:

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for informing.

Also this change confuse me:

Does that mean we have to explore the galaxy again? There will be new missions? Because I don’t get the “same seed” part.

1 Like

Although the Destruction meter are now fades out, the meter bar are still getting the way to look. Maybe make the meter bar a little fade out?

Regarding galaxy regeneration… Will the current mission locations be obsolete?

Changed in v.85 :medal_sports: Idea

No. Nothing has changed, as far as players are concerned.

Hmm… No.

4 Likes

Also “Gladiator” wave is too long, it should be reduced -2 groups(no medal needed).

I have an idea
when it is april fools day instead of playing the regular title screen play the old chicken invaders 2 theme

1 Like

Huh. why would you need it, the progress meter has some shadow bar lines too

Changed in v.85

2 Likes

Does declining the dare still penalize you? If it does, perhaps make it so that you’ll only lose 50%, as if you just left the dare alone for 3 days.

But if making it not penalize the player was intended, that’ll be great.

1 Like

Thanks iA, could you please add my name next to the change? Yes, I don’t want the medal but I would like to get credited.

1 Like

Today I dared someone with 100% difficulty, but I got Intermediate Campaign Trophy, instead of Very Hard one.

1 Like

what type of mission is that and how long it is? (determined by number of waves)

Type of that mission and duration don’t matter. %100 difficulty counts as Very Hard (without using higher skills). That was a 9-wave Chicken Invasion.

1 Like

There’s no penalty.

Ok

Duration does matter. When it comes to trophies, very short missions (shorter than 50% of maximum length) get penalized.

5 Likes

Here I go again…

I also suggest that all 4 pods of the Mullers as well as the two front winglets of the H&C can be individually customizable, so that spaceship designs for these two spaceship families can be asymmetrical like the BX series.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios what about this