Early Access version 77

I think this may be along the lines of the free chicken hunter license, or so I thought, I know I was given it, played a couple of levels. when i logged back in again it was time to install an update and my license was gone. I have played a while and just figured out how I could buy it but my currency is wrong and I swear it was a gift I was not under the impression it would be taken away.

1 Like

I was wondering why isn’t the actual difficulty displayed even when it goes above 100%. I found a post about this:

Ironman is locked at 150% yet in-game it’s displayed as 100%. This can be miselading. I get that the UI cannot go over 100%, but just show the end number as 123% or whatever it actually is. The average true difficulty is already displayed in the key/score end mission screen.

1 Like

You mean the text overflow? Thanks, fixed.

Yes :frowning:

That would not be noticeable due to small size and (even worse) the yolk deformation. If would look like @ordinary_ryxt 's profile pic.

I’ll fix that.

Only if there’s strong demand, and only if I can figure out a way to download data files optionally (esp. important on mobile)

Any purchases (CHL or key packs) will persist.

I think that was made abundantly clear:

10 Likes

No more Free Chicken Hunter License. It need buy by use Credit

I wish It will Update Free Soon

you can’t just get a premium membership without paying or doing something for it
iA needs money to pay for the servers and for his daily life too

1 Like

do not pay attention, I whine, because I do not want to start a PP-wallet XD
I do not need it from the word “at all”.

@InterAction_studios looks like you got another customer, wonder who could it be?

For real, thank you so much for giving me and many others an unforgettable childhood. Mad respect and congrats on making an amazing game :partying_face:

13 Likes

I couldn’t afford the license currently so I got a small key pack

I can’t pay through paypal and steam because I don’t like both these apps. Can the purchase be with another way?

I mean, the game’s not really unplayable without a license. It’s a waste of six euros currently, in my opinion.

I’d really like you to explain why you don’t like Steam.

So is it finally the time to start working on co-op? Even the one where one player hosts the game. That’s what we’ve been waiting for months

Answer:

It’s like saying “I’m gonna make the game if the game becomes successful”. I’m saying it now, it’s probably not gonna be successful because of no multiplayer. Like selling empty pizza boxes and saying they are gona have pizza in it at some point if they sell successfully.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios: can you show, what happened if instead of ordinary chickens will appear Coward Chicken from Egg Cannon ?

2 Likes

A waste storm

1 Like

Touhou but better (?)

:bulb:: Egg Cannon boss: Chicken Wobble now depends on difficulty (Chick @0%, Chicken @25%, Metal-suit Chicken @50% Coward Chicken @75% Toxic Chicken @100% UFO Chicken @140%) (@RoboCat :medal_sports: Idea)
(FAKE)

2 Likes

It is not letting me logging through it even if every thing was correct.

bruh just wait it out. I am aware that Steam can be really unresponsive sometimes, but make sure once you’re logged in, never log out.