Early Access version 44

I think you are right. I completed it in the past. Anyway, thanks for clarifying everything.
Everything is clear now.

Perhaps this is what colorblind mode already adds? Saying this as an assumption. Though I’m pretty curious to see it.

This is wrong. Turns out, individual wave difficulty is in fact capped at 100%. So max (+SSH) is 140%.

8 Likes

Is it really like that? Because when I tried starting a 100% difficulty mission with ssh on, I ended up getting a difficulty above 100% on the difficulty stat(on the end screen). Though it wasn’t above 140%, which is weird. Since the starting difficulty was 100%, and the difficulty caps, it should be 140% all the time, but the end results prove otherwise.
Honestly, I’m totally confused now. Does the end screen count skills? if not, then it did indeed go above 100%.

2 Likes

But how would that work when the mission info says 100% - 100%? Would the difficulty not increase? And as Orandza said, I’m pretty sure I’ve had a mission with 119% difficulty bonus on the end screen, and if it takes the average value from wave 1 to the last wave (in that case 40), it would be ~100% - ~140%.

Individual waves are capped at 100% (ignoring skills). The UI is also capped at 100%. But the ‘true’ difficulty isn’t capped.

Consider a mission 6 waves long and a ‘true’ difficulty of 90%-140%:

• In the UI this mission would be shown as 90%-100%.
  • The theoretical wave difficulties would be: 90%, 100%, 110%, 120%, 130%, 140%.
  • The actual wave difficulties would be: 90%, 100%, 100%, 100%, 100%, 100%.

Now consider the same mission with a ‘true’ difficulty of 90%-100%:

• In the UI this mission would STILL be shown as 90%-100%.
  • The theoretical wave difficulties would be: 90%, 92%, 94%, 96%, 98%, 100%.
  • The actual wave difficulties would match the theoretical ones.

When it comes time to calculating your score/key boost however, the average TRUE difficulty is used. So in the first case, the boost would be (90+140)/2=115%, but in the second case only (90+100)/2=95%.

P.S. So what about skills?

• Skills are ignored in the UI (the mission will still be shown as 90%-100)
  • Skills independently add to the wave difficulty when you’re playing the mission (so you can indeed be playing a max 140% wave on SSH)
  • Skills are ignored in the difficulty boost calculations (because there’s a separate skill boost)
6 Likes

Oh. Alright, then, I guess that’s what confused me.
You might want to edit the “:bulb: “Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade” boss: Limited egg shotgun speed to 150% difficulty.” part in your post, then

5 Likes
  • :new:Added “The Compactor Garbage” wave

Garbage chickens? I didn’t understand

It’s “The Garbage Compactor”. Why is your text in the wrong order?

Why? It’s future-proofing. It means that the shotgun goes faster and faster, up until 150% difficulty, after which it remains constant. No wave goes up to 150% currently, but it might in the future.

P.S. I’ve also clarified how skills work. Re-read recommended.

10 Likes

I just write bad that, also, it wasnt bad english, only my brain was in the moon

@InterAction_studios Is it possible to add a pecking order in the beginner loop invader fly-by? It would make sense since only one invader spawns at once in that wave

3 Likes

Add pecking order in retro invaders as well. (Maybe it’s there)

1 Like

I’m not sure how that would be possible, but would be nice

Well, you could kill them column by column, left or right.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Okay, the ramp up on plasma is cool, but how about we have some indicator showing the plasma rifle ramping up its damage?

what if delete the buttom “Sell” of The Squadron Licensie?, for what it is?

4 Likes

Would you clarify a little? What do you mean by “delete the buttom”?

i mean disable the buttom “sell” for the squadron licensie, if you cant sell it

i used Google traductor this time

4 Likes

Oh, because it’s disabled. I see.

1 Like

a Squadron without members should be Sellable

6 Likes