Early Access version 77

I actually meant last version’s, cause it was free, lol

2 Likes

It is impossible for Iranians to buy with this way. Is it possible to make a purchase from within the Steam app with the release of the Steam version?

1 Like

Yes, there’ll be an option for buying CHL through Steam.

1 Like

no titles [you know, that letter]

1 Like

I realized these changes (first interactionstudios.com and then chickeninvades.com clicking on the image) before seeing this topic.

iA, I bought CHL but why all the Double Team missions I added to “Favorites” & “To-do” list aren’t restored? Do I have to find all of them again :frowning:

I’ve been looking at this for a bit and thought: Why not make the yolk show the reflection of a chicken in it?

4 Likes

do the CHL missions count towards your missions completed counter? i suggest that the counter doesn’t count double team missions until the recruit has bought the license

The “About” button links back to the page that I’m already on - is this intended?

Other than that I appreciate the update to the site, looks well done.

I’ll probably wait for release (and the time to actually sink into enjoying my purchase, which I’ll get who knows when…) before I pick up a CHL.

2 Likes

Soon, maybe, who knows?

1 Like

IA, will you make other editions (Christmas, Easter …) as patches like other CI games after early access?

I think there should be a new Super Chick for Easter Edition, because the current Chick is another boss (Feather Brain).

Wouldn’t that be too confusing?
:thinking:

1 Like

Read fully

This confused me too. A boss with 3 different roles?

1 Like

Chocolate Super Chick might do

1 Like

Speaking of confusion, I can only imagine if the hatchling version of Super Chick could wear a cape

1 Like

Or maybe:

I was thinking of that one aswell

1 Like

It would be great if those who have medals for fixing bugs / errors and otherwise participating in the test of the game received a License without any action.
Also, I do not really like the fact that now you need to attach some data to buy. The game has not been finalized yet, in the next update licenses are flying again, to drive in data again …

Henceforth licences will not be removed.