Early Access version 77

MAIN CHANGES

:warning: The game is entering feature freeze for the next few days. No changes or fixes will be performed during this phase. I’ll allow 24 hours for any emergency patch issues to crop up, after which the Steam version will be prepared, beta tested, and released. Development will continue after that.

Unavoidably, existing CHLs have been removed in this update. You can buy them (as well as key packs) through PayPal (you don’t actually need a PayPal account :asterisk: , but you will need a credit/debit card). Prices are always listed in Euros (€), which PayPal will convert to your local currency. Alternatively, you can wait for the Steam version (which will be released in a few days). CIU supports local pricing through Steam wallet, so you’ll be able to see prices directly in your local currency.

:asterisk: Now I’m confused. PayPal says that it doesn’t require a PayPal account, but apparently that only holds for the U.S.? As soon as you change your country, an account is required?! Please report here with your experiences, especially if you have paid for anything in the past through PayPal, but without having an actual PayPal account.

Due to scoring changes, all per-mission leaderboards and alll dares have been reset.

As a reminder regarding translations: Each new update might have new phrases that need translating. If you’re maintaining a translation, check after each update and fill in any missing phrases.

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
  • if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
  • :bulb: Purchase screen: Gift recipient is verified as soon as they’re selected (rather than later, when item is chosen) (@ans1382 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Rephrased text for CHL “perpetual” benefit (@MNaeemi777 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :new: Added Easter Edition content (@IdanHol :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Reworked algorithm that decides environment probabilities for daily/weekly/league missions. (@Francis :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Missions screen: Fixed “to-do” and “favourite” icons not appearing in certain cases (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Fixed screenshot saving (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Space Race now uses the same random environment generation as Daily/Weekly/League missions (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Space Race: Electric environment is now allowed again.
  • :bulb: “Show 'em who’s boss (CI3)” is now worth 30,000 points (was 50,000) (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Shoot the core” boss: Attacking barriers are now worth 7,500 points (was 15,000)
  • :bulb: “Alien Mothership” boss: Each chunk is now worth 5,000 (was 10,000)
  • :gear: Translations: CHL is now properly localized in Ironman message.
  • :gear: Per-mission leaderboards have been reset (due to changes in boss scoring).
  • :bug: Compare screen: Callsigns in “per hour” stats are now properly anonymized (@2sN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: League: You can now only dare a specific recruit up to 4 times per 8 days. (@ScarletCuboids :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: “Small key pack” is now 2,500 keys (was 2,000).
  • :gear: “Regular key pack” is now 7,500 keys (was 7,000).
  • :bug: “It Gets Cold in Space” boss: Now supports advancing through multiple damage stages at once (@Francis :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Removed all CHL licenses.
  • :gear: Purchases through PayPal now work.
  • :gear: Updated chickeninvaders.com website.
  • :gear: Updated interactionstudios.com website.
  • :gear: Enabled actual purchasing of CHL and key packs.

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). :warning: Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.

23 Likes

… is coming!

Finally
It slept too long

4 Likes

I found some bug in league dare notifications

The darer does not show when I open the notification

this is updated patched

1 Like

Perhaps he dared you before the update comes.

1 Like

Reset!

• no

0 voters

Due to scoring changes, all per-mission leaderboards and alll dares have been reset.

The notifications in your inbox are stale.

5 Likes

I guess so

1 Like

get some help

Bruh.

1 Like

Makes me wonder, How long this joke will last until it becomes unfunny?

4 Likes

It already is but I wonder how will it finish.

1 Like

It’s already kinda cringe bro

2 Likes

Welp
CIU 2021-04-09 21-43-06-44

it we see red marking too-many to-do list without CHL

You posted cringe bro

5 Likes

Is there possibility that ads will pop up in game for players who does not have CHL?

Maybe instead of Early Access banner of screen

1 Like

well can remove medal “Great Minds Think Alike” “Bug Exterminator” and “Early Access Participation” after Beta released