Early Access version 76

Warning: Broken Shady Dealer:

!

Not necessary.

Why is it broken? Because it’s travelling between star systems? They do that every few hours.

4 Likes

Ah, really :joy:

1 Like

iA, take a look plz: Early Access version 76 - #119 by SA-GoldenBoss128.

Detail. Even if I matched the rock color, I would never be able to match the lava/fiery asteroids anyway.

No

Hencounter is already used for Henterprise.

Changed in v.77 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

If that’s the case, I suggest reducing the Boss Chicken health slightly. Like 10-20%.

Alternative: Reduce the amount of food dropped by them.

Reason for change: Too much score.

A fair alternative would be turning all/most of the bosses as they were in v10.1.

4 Likes

fair enough

1 Like

I also wanna ask, how much progress has been made regarding steam intergration?

The speed boost is only +50% (for comparison, Striptease chicken is +120%)

I could reduce the points given upon death from 50k to 40k, but I’m unsure why “too much score” is a problem (and, especially, how it relates to faster movement)

Microtransactions and cloud saves work. Achievements, trading cards, and badges are planned, but will have to wait until later.

4 Likes

Because quite frankly in comparison to most other bosses, Show em Who’s boss, Shoot the Core, and Alien Mothership give an ungodly amount of score. There are harder bosses that give substantially lesser than them. (Without considering the damage -> score)

It just doesn’t feel right is all.

• Alien mothership: I could reduce the points-per-chunk to 50% (total reduction 415k)

• Show’ em: This is tricky because it depends on the number of bosses (and I can’t vary the number of points based on that). But a reduction from 50k to 30k per boss is reasonable (max 120k reduction)

• Shoot the Core: This is problematic because most score comes from barriers, not the boss. I could reduce the special (attacking) barrier score from 15k to 7.5k. That would result in an overall -100K reduction.

Alternatively (or perhaps additionally?), I could double the score for all bosses except for those 3, but I’m afraid that might cause other scoring imbalances :thinking:

2 Likes

Actually that request was denied

I mean, that works I suppose.

Why, despite 3 updates, the translation of many text is still wrong?
Translation does not apply to these sections.

Wormholes and suns are in this category.

The translated form of the description of some medals is incorrect.
Screenshot (456) Screenshot (457)
The words are correct but written in reverse.
Also this section on level configuration.

Also, Persian and Arabic numerals are still not applied in the game, and the numbers of sections such as time / date / points, etc are English, which causes problem.

2 Likes

In all planets, first the name and then the type are mentioned. But this is not the case in wormholes and suns!Screenshot (454) Screenshot (458)

Planets
Screenshot (462) Screenshot (463) Screenshot (464)

1 Like

Great. now bombers gonna have bad time navigate the RNG. EVEN IN THE CORNER IS NOT SAFE.

I swear, you can get rammed by these guys now. You can’t play safe anymore, SPAM YOUR PHASE-OUTS!

• STOP BUFFING BOSSES. THAT’S NOTHING BUT MAKING PEOPLE MAD AND LEAVING THE GAME
0 voters
5 Likes

He will never listen, instead, he will just buffing, and buffing, and buffing, interrupting every of IA/CIU fan’s wishes for new content
There is no way to stop this monster, even we spam PM him, he will never, ever follow us
You cannot tackle him in any sort of way possible, it’s just that “he ignores your PMs for stop buffing bosses”, and making a developer “responsible” to a person who literally is ruining the game entirely out of demand

1 Like

Awesome, you know what this means, back to basics. Be prepared for more buffs in the future.

He won’t listen from people’s cry. He won’t listen from the guys trying to. He don’t care about the newborn baby. HE JUST WANT IT FOR HIMSELF. THIS IS SELFISH, JUST PURE PLAIN SELFISH TO GET THE DAMN MEDAL WITH THE EXCHANGE OF GIVING EVERYONE SUFFERING.

Madness capacity reached, engaging all at once.

1 Like