Early Access version 76

I think “monster” is a bit of an exaggeration here.

I doubt that is an actual tactic in winning someone over in an argument.

Oh c’mon. Maybe it’s making the game a wee bit unbalanced, but I wouldn’t call it “ruining”.

3 Likes

I think I suggested removing bug and idea medals at all before but it won’t be greeted by the most of community.

3 Likes

At this point, I do want them removed.

1 Like

to:dr (too overreacting didn’t read): GB is making bombers useless in double team

1 Like

just fucking remove them at this point if you’re not going to give it custom volleys in a way that is viable or give it its own space in the game but are going to point it out as a “limitation”

These medals might be important for those who made big suggestions which made the game look like it is right now (example: weapon rebalance, new bosses, league).

Please revoke the Big Chicken buff, like… 6 big chickens are already hard enough with all the fast egg drop and almost no space to breath and now what, a speed buff?? I can’t express my feeling rn, all I can say is… disappointed.

2 Likes

I think the Weapon Balance people got multiple medals to compensate. No idea though.

Health values and attacks of bosses, I feel, needs a dedicated balance program for it, instead of stabbing around in the dark with number changes. It needs o account for all difficulties and ensuring a smooth difficulty slope.

Pretty sure he has more.

2 Likes

Like try doing the wave “On the Radar” with toxic chickens with bombers, there’s just too few people who can actually pass through that shit. Not to mention these new ram-happy bosses.

1 Like

Problem is that they are given out like Halloween candy. Even for the most simple suggestions.
These medals are supposed to show that you contributed to the community in a huge way. When they are given out for even the smallest things, they honestly lose their value. So either remove them completely, or only give them as a reward for game changing features.

1 Like

I’ve played around with the concept of making some missions bomber-exclusive, in a way that bombers can deal with it, but is an actuall challenge for bombers. Unlocking bomber-exclusive missions may also be an incentive for gettting bombers. So many things can be done to improve bombers, and none of them are happening.

A note for RCB: you’re still noob even though the game may be unfair

1 Like
Please revoke the speed
  • PLEASE DO
  • do not revoke
  • Neutral

0 voters

@InterAction_studios PLEASE HEAR ME OR US OUT! ONLY ADD IN IF IT GETS POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM THE COMNUNITY. I am tired man!

You know, I was actually thinking of a new spacecraft concept that has it’s own exclusive competition, but I didn’t think about its own exclusive missions in planets. I imagined it having 3 pylons that don’t have to deal with shared power and thus have all three pylons as :zap: 10 during :zap:10. It would also have the ability to survive hits from eggs, but it had a massive hitbox, even bigger than the BX-9 and it moves slowly. Aka a tanky, more extreme version of bombers.

The waves would mostly consist of barriers and gatling guns, with chickens and minibosses placed in clusters so that the giant ships can collect most of the food.

As for bosses, I thought of adding enemy warships into the game, so that we have more large bosses instead of relatively small bosses. The enemy warships would be designed to be friendly enough with these new ships.

Aka, I wanted to add breakthrough spacecraft, but balancing all that is beyond me.

Most spacecraft could do with exclusive competitions.

1 Like

I know that his buffing big chickens like double team!
can’t reverted on until next update

Exactly. He want the game as difficult as CHL players.

No more exclusivity. Just pure hell

No, that’s wrong.

That’s oh-so true, but maybe you shouldn’t have leaked it to the public.

Also, I’m not against the speed buff, but maybe remove some health?

Buffing one thing while nerfing other is just as useless as doing nothing imo. Would be better to just return it to the state when nobody complained.

There’s also another way. Just quit the game until the end of EA and your mental health is safe. And yes, I wont stop complain about the regeneration :slight_smile: .