Early Access version 76

They already move fast = attack faster

not so fast.

yes. I know

Ok then, remove health bar from Infinity Chick(at Double Team).

Don’t buff bosses

1 Like

Bruh.

Could you do the same for Magnetic Manipulator’s rocks too? These ones:

Also could the bomb at “Soft in the middle” wave appear more early?

Could you change it from “U.C.O Encounter” to “U.C.O Hencounter”?

At Double Team: Big Chicken’s speed need to be according to difficulty like Sweater Chicken. If is already does, then it should be a little nerfed because it’s even faster then Sweater Chicken.

They already do, or am I mistook?

Pretty sure the asteroid textures used by the asteroids of Magnetic Manipulator are the same as regular asteroids. I will note however just how easily small asteroids can be concealed by the trails of the larger asteroids.

I meant these ones:

I don’t know if it even warrants a change for the regular gray asteroids but changing the red asteroids of the red Manipulator to the new red asteroids would be a nice touch.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought of it at Weekly Challenge, fire magnetic manipulator was the 2nd boss, I lost the screenshot sadly.

Screenshot 2021-04-05 170138
could this be the easter design for slob god? (maybe the colors could be changed to match the slob god color design)

They aren’t

Not aimed at anyone in particular, but before buffing bosses, as yourself a few questions: What makes the boss weaker? Is it too vulnerable to attacks? Does it die too easily? Do its attacks not challenge the player? The point is, to find the main weakness of a boss, and to create a well thought out plan, on buffing it without making it boring (a la helth buff). What is the skill level that you’re proposing changes to? Remember, they’re all interconnected, and previous skill levels should prepare one for later skill levels. The difficulty spike should be a smooth curve, not a sudden spike. Conversely, think about how lower skill levels can be changed to accomodate this. One mentality that one should get rid of is “it’s SSH, people that have a real life shouldn’t bother with it”. The point is that difficulty should grow gradually, such that a person who can handle the transition from Veteran to Virtuoso should be able to handle Virtuoso to SSH. Anyway that’s the sum of my opinions on the matter.

skamteboard

4 Likes

Micheal Trevor?

1 Like

Already suggested: “Health bar for bosses from Double Team” ?

2 Likes

My apologies, mispelled

1 Like

We’re almost there folks…

1 Like

100% agree with your post

especially skamtebord that is the most important part