Early Access version 71.2

MAIN CHANGES

:warning: Emergency patch v71.2 has been released. It corrects some bugs with translations. You only need this patch if you are translating the game.

The main attraction in this update is the support for community translations. This is explained separately at length here: 🌎 How to translate the game

In order to support translations, all English text had to be laboriously extracted and formatted. This involved a lot of manual cut-and-pasting, so the probability that something was screwed up is quite high. Certain kinds of text errors can crash even the server, so expect some emergency patches within the next few hours.

According to âš  Inactive game accounts will be deleted in v.71 - #34 by KrwawaBiegunka , all inactive accounts have been deleted.

Due to changes in environment randomization, your League dares have also been reset.

The galaxy was supposed to be reset with this update, but the translation work in this update means that the reset has been postponed. As a reminder, a galaxy reset means:

• The galaxy will be regenerated (the position of constellations, star systems, planets, etc. will change)
  • Your spacecraft will be placed in a random position in the galaxy.
  • Your exploration % will be reset (your exploration medal, if you have one, will persist)
  • All planetary missions will be deleted and completely regenerated (due to this, squadron assignments will also be reset)

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
  • if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
  • :bulb: “Black Hole Skipping/Hopping” wave: Each set now starts at a random hole (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: “Anonymize player” mode: Squadron names are now hidden from the Galactic Shop screen (@VerMishelb :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Clicking on editboxes now places the editing caret underneath the mouse.
  • :bulb: “Most active recruit (daily)” now awards 100 keys (was 40) (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Most active recruit (weekly)” now awards 500 keys (was 200)
  • :bulb: League: Dare missions can now have multiple environments applied (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Comet Chase” waves: Disabled Pecking Order bonus (@ThisIsChristianF :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: “Ironman” message: Changed “new” to “latest” (@2sN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: HeroCam™ screen: Added “League” button if player is in your Contacts (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Meteor Storm” wave: Meteors can come from the bottom of the screen in difficulties over 100% (probability +1% for each 1% difficulty above 100%) (@Francis :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Comet Chase” waves now have danger zones (@Star_Light :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Comet Chase” missions: Background stops scrolling when boss is “A mysterious ship approaches…” (@Spiv_Briv :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Fixed bug in display of relative times (coarse).
  • :bug: Awarded “Birthday accomplishment” medals that had been omitted due to the “stipend not awarded” bug in v.69 Early Access version 69 (@Francis :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Daily/Weekly/SpaceRace can now have multiple environments applied (@Francis :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Applied this bugfix from v.70 to Plasma and Positron (was only for Lightning): Continuous weapons: Lock-on cone now doesn’t become narrower when “Bullet Spray Condenser” is applied (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: “Anonymize player” option now also affect’s League mission codenames (@ScarletCuboids :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Window background color is now black (was cyan-blue)
  • :gear: “Anonymized” icon is now an emoji (was a texture)
  • :bug: League: Fixed “There is already a friendly match in progress” appearing when it shouldn’t (@Francis :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Profile->Missions screen: Fixed “this is a mission that you have assigned to your squadrons” icon not appearing for missions in the “Assignments” tab (@Francis :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: “Retro Invaders” waves: Fixed Pecking Order bonus (@ThisIsChristianF :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Added translation support.
  • :gear: Removed ability to purchase Chicken Hunter License.

v71.2 Emergency patch (client-side)

• :bug: Translations: Fixed error about “incorrect number of $” appearing in phrases containing | newlines.
  • :bug: Translations: Space-constrained several phrases to prevent overflow with longer translations.

v71.2 Emergency patch (server-side)

• :gear: Fixed translations memory leak on server.

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). :warning: Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.

20 Likes

UCho 5 when?

Postponed again…

1 Like

couldn’t you ask “my account reset when?”?

1 Like
  • click here to vote for Donny account be reset

0 voters

2 Likes

Comet Case?

Amazing build.

7 Likes

So good to see a community translation feature, this will both increase CIU’s popularity and will also stop people from suggesting translations into X languages. Very good addition iA.

2 Likes

Its comet chase, that was misspelled

2 Likes

It crashed a little bit at first, then this happened (im still putting in full screen)
Idk it was my pc or the game (it never happens to me)

I’ve been saving all these since this post V70:

1. If you battled Egg Cannon where it only throw chickens due to it being easy, could you make it drop 2 weapon gifts+1 atom? Because it doesn’t drop anything, wave 30 at this Weekly Challenge is an example of what I’m talking about. But only apply that if it attack one attack which is throwing chickens like how Core does drop an atom if barriers drop enough atoms.

Another thing I wanna talk about is its difficulty attack order, this is what I want you to remake to:

• From 0% to 20% make it throw only chickens.
    • From 20% to 40% make it throw chickens+lasers.
    • From 40% to 60% make it throw chickens++laser+red bullets.
    • From 60% to 80% make it throw chickens+red bullets+giant egg.
    • From 80 to 140% make it throw chickens+red bullets+giant egg+ornage projectiles.

I made the distances shorter because Egg Cannon is easy at high difficulties.

2. Could you remove this:

3. In my “Outgoing” & “Incoming” I won recently, why does the arrow shows that I still lost?

4. Special Forces and Party Time needs a health buff at “Brothers Reunited” and “Chicken Exponentiality”.

5. After defeating Chicken Multiplicity it was “It’s the Mother-Hen ship!” the music stopped, then reset instead of continuing.

6. Could King of Crabs’ laser arms movement depend on difficulty?

7. Crab V2.0’s hitbox need to be moved up like Crab King.

8. While playing League at 100% difficulty I noticed that Crab V2.0 is easier than Crab V1 because Crab V1 projectiles are faster than Crab V2 when both of them are at 100% difficulty. I’m not complaining, I just want to balance them because Crab V1 is supposed to be harder only than Laser Crab, so either buff Crab V2.0’s projectiles’ speed or nerf Crab V1’s projectiles’ speed, I’d suggest the 2nd option because Crab V1 should be easier than Crab V2.0, projectiles are already fast enough and the screen is also smaller at Crab V1 which makes it more difficult than Crab V2.0, so nerf Crab V1’s projectile speed a little bit if possible.

Once again don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining, I can pass Crab V1 fine, I’m talking about other players and Crabs’ balance order.

9. At League: can normal CI/Darkness missions be till 3x5 duration long?

10. Plz fix this: image

11. Chickens Spawned at Chicken Multiplicity drop eggs that explodes in midair, at CI4 they drop normal eggs. Don’t replace them, make normal chickens have a 50% chance to appear at Chicken Multiplicity too.

12. You made Ironman’s message icon red because it has a hot environment, but now since it has frozen environment can you make its message icon blue or cyan if Ironman has frozen environment?

13. Could you make Chickenauts at “Technological Advances” shoots 3 bullets normally? Because it is really easy when it shoots 1 bullet at a specific time.

14. Could Danger Zones be showed only in the first wave at Comet Chase like in CI3?

15. Could Armored/Egg Ship Chicken drop a chicken when destroyed?

16. At “Ricochet” wave where 3 groups of 4 enemies appear, can you make them last a little longer onscreen? because they’re too many and should stay longer.

17. Is it intended that Positron Stream’s color gets brighter when not using overdrive? How i noticed this: I was fighting “Attack of the Giant Crab”, I was so close to it, so I immediately got an atom while I was using overdrive, I noticed Positron Stream’s color got brighter as soon as I grabbed the atom. However if it’s intended I would love to see the same for the rest of the other weapons.

18. Since Positron splits does it affect having “90% accurate shot” medal?

19. At Henpire Ambush when a enemy group go offscreen then :warning: sign appear at the 2nd enemy then at the 3rd and so on until the whole group is gone.

20. Could you make the contact box a little longer from weight? So long messages won’t be pushed in:

4 Likes

when will we have right to left language support?
if we won’t have, arabic and persian and … languages should be removed from language lists

1 Like

can’t see very good.

Yoo! Different versions of Ironman:

Also why icons are smaller at the right one? And is the maximum number 3?

3 Likes

Maybe bc the stage list makes the icons smaller

1 Like

The Second one is the result of Addictive Magic effect stuff making the exhausts blends together

I thought that there was a max of 2 environments together.
Does this mean that cold and hot environments can appear together?

1 Like

Nice idea @Star_Light

But I did not expect that it will be two danger zone marks instead of one big danger zone mark just like on CI3

well these player are still alive

shouldn’t we have translate for early access?

And Dark+Sun

1 Like

Maybe.

I actually noticed it before Addictive Magic was even added.

Hope so. I even said it at my OP at V70, lol:

1 Like