Another update with a multitude of small fixes and quality-of-life improvements. We’re now getting very close to the point where the galaxy will need to be reset. This means:
- The galaxy will be regenerated (the position of constellations, star systems, planets, etc. will change)
- Your spacecraft will be placed in a random position in the galaxy.
- Your exploration % will be reset (your exploration medal, if you have one, will persist)
- All planetary missions will be deleted and completely regenerated (due to this, squadron assignments will also be reset)
Everything else will remain the same.
Also, due to changes in how dares work, all in-progress dares have been unavoidably reset.
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime.
- League: “Friendly Match” now appears even for non-contacts (albeit disabed) (@EmeraldPlay Idea)
- “Bonus Challenge!” wave renamed to “Treasure Shower” (@RamonTokus Bug)
- League: Friendly matches can now be repeated multiple times per day (@hale Idea)
- League: Fixed highlighted entry getting lost after browsing prev/next pages (@GoldenBoss128 Bug)
- League: Boss waves are now highlighted (@GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- League: Boss rushes can now be up to 7 waves (@GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Planetary Egg City now has +50% health (@GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Spawned Feathers no longer affect stats (@Spiv_Briv Bug)
- “Feather Fields”, “Henpire Ambush”, “Eggshell Fields”: Fixed cases of enemies spawning outside screen.
- Fixed crash when entering characters via the emoji keyboard (Win+.) during full-screen (@VerMishelb Bug)
- Contacts screen: “League” button is now disabled for contacts without callsigns (@EmeraldPlay Bug)
- Fixed Droid NPCs disappearing for players not connected to the senior server (@EmeraldPlay Bug)
- “First Impressions” wave renamed to “Back to Basics” (@Randomkodude @Spiv_Briv Idea)
- “Stats/Fleet” screen: Spacecraft models now shown to the right (@christian_f Idea)
Paint screen: Added “Exhaust additive magic” (@VerMishelb @
- “Chicken Geometry” and “Area Measurements”: Now have 9 enemy sets (was 6) (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- “Bullet spray expander/condenser”: Now affects by 20% (was 12.5%) (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- “Shockwave Capacitor” is now cheaper (5.8 keys) (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- “Dimensional Phase-Out” is now more expensive (12 keys)
- “Attack of the Giant Crab”: Starts appearing at 40% difficulty (was 30%), health boost +10%
- “The King of Crabs”: Starts appearing at 60% difficulty (was 40%), health boost +20%
- “Giant Robotic Space Crab v2.0”: Starts appearing at 50% difficulty (was 10%), health boost +20%
- Absolver: Beam thickness now has +20% (was +10%) leeway when clearing enemy bullets (@GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- “It’s the Mother-Hen ship!”: Now shoots 2 more slanted projectiles in difficulties >100%. Yolk health boost +33% (@OneWingLunarian @Donny Idea)
- “Squawk block” waves: “Pecking Order” is now possible (@Francis Bug)
- Fixed “Daily stipend” not being awarded (@Canterlot Bug)
- Window background color is now dark red (was white).
- Balloon chickens now play final “baloon deflate” sound even when insta-killed (@RamonTokus Idea)
- Client-side balancer now closes connection after reporting an error.
- League screen: Added “Locate” button to completed incoming/outgoing dares (locates ‘other’ recruit in the League ranking) (@GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- :idea: Crab boss: Moved collision area slightly upwards (@GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- “Single Digits” wave: Fixed Pecking Order bonus (@IdanHol Bug)
- Strengthened anti-cheat measures (@Francis @EmeraldPlay Idea)
v69.2 (server-side emergency patch):
- Fixed server kicking out players that lost all their lives (“mission failed”).
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.