Early Access version 70

iA said we won’t but that would be fair :(

5 Likes

i think world building npcs would be nice

2 Likes

The galaxy map is being reset in the future?

That won’t eliminate my personal progress with currency and vehicles, right? I don’t wanna lose my definitive Academy Fighter.

2 Likes

Is it possible to increase the key bonus of the H&C spacecrafts, I think 18% is not enough especially for those people who has just joined UHF recently

1 Like

And can dare points be awarded based on dare difficulty even though the score of the opponent is almost near to the darer’s score (and vice versa).

1 Like

Does that include “The King of Crabs” or only “Giant Robotic Space Crab”?

Also you need to move the coordinates up & right a little so they can fit there:

And image is hidden in galaxy map whenever you click on something like players, planets, etc… can you fix it?

Why some bosses rarely appear like “It’s the Mother-Hen ship!” at high difficulties? While some appear a lot? Is it possible to balance them.

Can you add the CHL badge to the required textures?

Can you show days too?

I dared Arnav normal dare but it won’t let me dare him a friendly match:

Why? I know I can dare friendly matches multiple times a day.

Also if a recruit’s rank is too far away from you and has not logged in too, it’ll say “Recruit has not logged in recently.”. Could make it say “Recruit’s rank is too far away from you”? It would make more sense.

How about at “It’s the Mother-Hen ship!” the yolk shoots faster the more it gets redder/hurt? Make it slow at the beginning.

Could you buff the key rewards x3 at most active daily/weekly?

Could you add missions with multiple environments at League? Like hot+electric, massive+frozen, even hot+frozen, make it random. You can allow missions with 3 environments(will have a small chance).

Could Magnetic Manipulator spawns 2 asteroid patterns instead of 1? This will only apply from 100 difficulty, but make the asteroids slow down.

I noticed that hot & frozen Ironman are in order, like this time it’s hot, then frozen, then hot and so on. Is it in order or random? I’d love it to be random.

Could you add “League” button here:

I almost crashed into “Feather Brain” was about to destroy it, then I didn’t die luckly but the weird thing is that it didn’t drop any food.

Could this be fixed:

Why there’s no multi-kill at Feather Fields :frowning: There used to be before.

I used Absolver at “Armored Division” which means I destroyed 10 of them but I still didn’t get image you said before that I need at least 10 shots per wave for it.

Could you enable Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X and Ctrl+V? To be easier for emojis.

1 Like

I’m 90% sure this was reported before but I can’t find the link for some reason. It was before someone asked to make its colour changeable.

1 Like

Oh, well do you know what iA said about it?

1 Like

No, sadly.

1 Like

That was actually me(don’t know if you were joking or didn’t know for real).

1 Like

I don’t remember everything on the forum, I didn’t know for real.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry :sweat_smile: I though you did because you linked the color idea with this one.

1 Like

This update seems to mostly fix bugs in the game, nothing new =_=

4 Likes

Maybe we could get some co-op

1 Like

iA, can we have dares and invites in league have their own color (the color of that mission type?

And for spacecrafts too. Use the color of the shield.

1 Like

already suggested, answered in faq thread.

1 Like

iA, I think you can use the good ol’ “Anonymous Hero” here

2 Likes

Very nice callsign you got there with three locks in his name lol

2 Likes

iA please tell me that you have changed the login method.

2 Likes

Basically, the reverse meteors will work just like they did in CI3. Only one direction, and not two directions like in higher difficulty Meaty (meteor) Storms.

2 Likes