Early Access version 70

I’m upset about asteroids coming from the bottom. Everything was just fine for 25 versions. I feel like it was a non-problem that didn’t need “solving”.

6 Likes

Well I exited the game, then that occured

1 Like

Can you make the same change for the dailies, weekly and space race? (The chance for them to have more than one environment at once)

2 Likes

Does that change the crab types at Ironman?

1 Like

Changed in v.71 :medal_sports: Idea

No. Only missions with less than 50% difficulty are possibly affected. Actually, all missions are potentially affected.

4 Likes

:warning: I’m currently in the middle of a major restructuring to support localizations/translations directly from within the game. This causes cascading changes to a lot of subsystems that will destabilize the game (expect several emergency patches following the next update).

While this is ongoing, I will not be able to simultaneously add/tweak features, and I will fix only important bugs. Please hold off on non-urgent feedback until the next update, as if you post it now, it will probably just be trampled over and forgotten.

17 Likes

Don’t forget to list it at Known bugs & new features again, lol.

3 Likes

Fixed in v.71 :medal_sports: Bug . This is actually a consequence of this bug:

Actually, I did forget :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Well don’t worry, I’m always here to remind you :wink:

3 Likes

Never seeing iA forget to list stuff lol

Probably he’s currently extremely busy with the translation stuff.

2 Likes

If translations are becoming a thing, I’ll gladly help translating CIU into Italian

1 Like

and i’ll gladly help with serbian translation

1 Like

Pretty sure that says ‘interspersion’.

1 Like

Big dumbs had been made, again

1 Like

I can cover Bulgarian for the only 4 people playing from there. :Д

Also, IA, will community translations be fine?
I’m asking if we need some sort of third-party to back it up. (Official check on spelling, grammar, simplicity and style)

3 Likes

They’re still a little thin when using “Bullet Spray Condenser”.

I understand if you’ll not fix it at this update. I’ll just post it at the next update if you won’t

1 Like

and i’ll take part in vietnamese despite none of the episodes having it

5 Likes

same

1 Like

same

1 Like