Early Access version 66

I’d suggest to issue an emergency update for this.

1 Like

Not easily. I’m not currently keeping all dare historical data – only the last 30 days.

Changed in v.67 :medal_sports: Idea

I assume so that it shows up in the League mission preview. Does it really affect your strategy knowing which one it is?

Pecking order doesn’t mean you necessarily have to kill all enemies – just that those you do kill, you kill in order. This is a technical limitation disguised as a “feature”.

Yes

25%

It’s not exploitable.

8 Likes

why you quoted 2 times?

Did you make sure that Mass Condensers, damage amps, and other special weapons won’t be exploitable for that?

1 Like

It’s +1 score for each point of damage taken. I don’t see how that could ever be exploitable (famous last words).

4 Likes

@OneWingLunarian: Re: Pecking Order “insight”.

I couldn’t change the appearance of the chickens, but I worked out an alternative approach using a HUD item.

Added to v.67 :medal_sports: Idea

I’ll try to mention this again during the next update, but everyone should know that:

• Do not ask me to add Pecking Order to waves. Pecking Order is a technical hack exploiting how enemies are grouped in memory. If you can’t get Pecking Order on a wave, then there’s good reason for that.

• Corollary to the above, do not ask me to remove Pecking Order from waves. Pecking Order is emergent, I don’t turn it on and off.

• With very few exceptions, do not ask me to change the Pecking Order in a wave. It might be an oversight, but I’ve generally gone through all waves and fixed them if at all possible.

• The question of “minimum 4 or 5 kills for Pecking Order” remains open. I reduced it to 4 for now, in order to allow it to appear on many more occasions.

14 Likes

Yeah. And wave insight too.

1 Like

Can “recently online” information (like in contacts menu) be displayed in dare menu, because it would be sad and irritating that you dare a player that was recently playing CIU like 3 months ago and you will wait forever (literally) for dare to be accepted

I consider that these changes are quite unnecessary, in my experience it does not affect anything that a wave is called another way, also I would accept that the wave insight does not work in the league if when they challenge me next to the score the “template” appears with the waves to so prepare. Knowing the waves is quite important in the competitive environment such as the league since you lower or raise potions, lose or gain points and information is needed. Apart from that, if the wave insight is eliminated, the challenger who already has knowledge of the waves (since he selected the game) can prepare in a better way than the challenged, causing it to be unfair.

The UHF League is like a card game. It’s all based on RNG (unless the darer reveals the card for the dared)

So another suggestion: can the darer have the ability to either show or hide the dare card? (reveal or conceal the waves within the card)

Definitely not a Gumball reference

3 Likes

So if it’s like a card game, would you also have random cards in the same game? in that case it would be as if my challenger threw me his own cards to play. Even so I maintain my point that it does not make sense at least to me, I do not see it as a card game like poker for example, rather as something competitive in the same scenario in which losing means losing your position. Perhaps as you mentioned it would be good to have the option of making the waves known to the challenged or not, so they would be more balanced according to how I think.

I mean, he threw you his dare card and then you can throw him your dare card after you finish his card, etc

Even so, the idea is that it is during the “turn” in which he throws his card, so I see it at least. I still maintain the idea that an option is put to know or not the waves in secret. Leaving everything to chance seems boring to me and that it can get out of control since you are competing with someone is not friendly (for now)

Dropping this, since HUD addition are mentioned

1 Like

Oh did you know this about “It’s the mother hen ship!”?

zoom in

15 Likes

I will say something but you all will say that I want to kill bombers. IA can you add another laser to “A mysterious ship approaches” only on 100% difficulty?

1 Like

This kills all players

Nope man

Think before you speak

2 Likes

The only boss that can shoot only goes up to 4 to 6 Lasers.
Why do you want this to have more lasers and how are they supposed to dodge it?