Early Access version 67

Because the chicken and bubble are in reality two different enemies. Can’t fix.

Thanks, will do.

Sometimes it could be useful to know how many points the dare would be worth. It doesn’t hurt, anyway.

So they would kick it with their head? Nah. I could just remove the variation.

Pecking order requires that enemies killed are in order – not that you have to kill ALL enemies. It’s a bugfeature. I mentioned this elsewhere.

No, you can’t

That was how Boron original worked, however I decided the visual change was enough (because pitch also changes with firepower level)

Fixed in v.68 :medal_sports: bug

Known. Makes my life a lot easier.

I haven’t changed it. Has anyone else noticed this?

8 Likes

Riiight

I think so.

Did you removed from henpire ambush or not ?

Why not add pecking order bonus to The Weakest / Strongest Link wave? I see them in rows as well

1 Like

Adding the pecking order isn’t really necessary which you can’t ask iA to add it in
Edit: It was mentioned here

That’s impossible since those enemies aren’t in the same group.

5 Likes

What do you think iA?

Okay, can Laserguns have a 50% chance to appear at Chicken Exponentiality?

2 Likes

Wish I could opt out of the dare league thing entirely, feels pointless to be a part of as I just ignore all the dares and would rather not have the notification lol

Chicken Exponentiality is supposed to have CI5 bosses only though. The laserguns were added in CIU

Were Assassins in CI5?

Big Chickens weren’t also in CI4 but there we go in Multiplicity.

2 Likes

Suggesting capacity to block people in-game. Because we’re probably going to need it.

2 Likes

I suggested something like this in before:

I know it’s different, but anyway.

2 Likes

a suggestion
multi kill bonus should be reworked
for example a normal chick should have less scores in multi kill bonus and a strong chicken for example slob should have more points in multi kill

Already suggested:

3 Likes

can you change the looks show that it is stronger ?

@InterAction_studios

Looks like It’s been accepted on Steam, or was it like this even a few days ago?

22 Likes

Wait
March is coming after this month
So it will be end of early access or it just can download the early access?

Well I’m guessing that from this it says how long the game will still need to be in early access for

1 Like