Early Access version 67

Is this L4D2 The Sacrifice Refference?

Already suggested here

Henperor apperiance is seems too eazy
Ia plz enlarge the circle attack a bit more on high diff or mimic it like the Chicken Exploit version

Stop.

@InterAction_studios This weekly challenge was frozen, but there was no lucrative boost at the end. Is that intended?

It would not be consistent with the HUD Item’s Appearance. Besides, it would be a “Danger” and not a “first”.

The spawner needs to leave the screen first.

There’s a pecking order on Interdimensional Portals. Look closer.
Also, to answer your other questions:

3 Likes

ia: don’t ask me to remove peck from waves
franci: pls ia remove peck from bosses
ia: k

Also @InterAction_studios, if I double click while having Corn, its sound effect becomes louder even if it doesn’t have Overdrive.

4 Likes

What about moron railgun?

Same.

That would just be visual noise. You only need to distinguish friendly matches.

That’s not their mechanic.

Did you kill it too quickly again?

AFAIK there isn’t any difference.

It’s an icon, not a numbering system. It’s fine.

What wave is that? Replacements? Then no. Otherwise, maybe.

For the same reason everybody ignores what I write :unamused: Early Access version 66 - #72 by InterAction_studios

Added to v.68 :medal_sports: Idea

Because that’s then the container (the Portal) gets de-spawned.

Not all waves have Pecking orders

No.

You probably forgot to equip the Revealer.

Nah.

Each Portal has its own Pecking order, and they all award them at the end of the wave.

Fixed in v.68 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

I’m thinking of removing “Friendly Matches” from the League screen and moving them to your Contacts screen (next to “Compare” and “Locate” buttons). This means you’ll be able to friendly-dare your Contacts regardless of ranking in the league, but it also means that you’ll no longer be able to friendly-dare other random players.

How do you feel about friendly dares to/from players NOT in your Contact list?
  • I don’t mind.
  • I find it annoying. Only my Contacts should be able to friendly-dare me.

0 voters

9 Likes

Look Is My Game Dude

That’s actually what we suggested and expected

2 Likes

Can confirm

No, it’s Chicken Quadrants.

No, I didn’t, I played Ironman and saw it on other waves too.

But why tho? It’s the most fun part and it’s not that hard too. At least increase the chance a little bit because like this they are very rare. Comet Chase is much harder and it appears more, I’ll poll it:

Should Boss Rush have a bigger chance to appear at Weekly Challenge:
  • Yeah.
  • No.
0 voters

Also at Ironman: Blast from the Past & Mysterious Ship doesn’t appear 100% well. They should move down from the top, but no, part of it just appear at the top which doesn’t make much sense. I know it’s because of the zoom-out but can you do something about it?

1 Like

iA, more visual stuff: can you add the opponent’s spacecraft that they’re flagshipping in the dare/result section?

And if it’s possible, can you also add it in the contacts? Doing like this will give more a profile stuff.

6 Likes

What about number of waves?

Unnecessary, almost all dares are 10 waves and boss rush are 5 waves unless iA adds in wave length.

incoming suggestion

1 Like

Sorry, no can do. I tried changing that, but the chickens would overlap in the wrong order (heads would be hidden behind other enemies)

The :small_red_triangle: icon will disappear once you mess up by killing out-of-order. On “Play both sides” all enemies are strung together in one long sequence, so it’s very easy to miss. Besides, the way they spawn makes Pecking Order all but impossible.

Good idea, but that would require downloading spacecraft data from the server en masse (because not all players are visible to you in the galaxy), so I’m worried about the bandwidth cost. Still, I’ve made a note.

5 Likes

Okay, but why Bubble Rings’ order is reveresd at this update:

Idk about Chicken Rings.