Early Access version 67

Same goes for all weapons

1 Like

Oh, just like when using Damage Amplifier then. Okay, thanks.

2 Likes

iA, some audio stuff again. When the player interrupts trip, the ship will make brace sound or the drifting or something like that.

@InterAction_studios Whip into Shape should be changed to “Whip into Shapes” because they whip into multiple shapes

This mysterious purple square is just appearing here throughout the game, it appeared when the screen flashed white for a second(i think my memory was running low, I had Edge and Discord open).

iA, can you completely disable pecking order in bosses?

Well…

1 Like

Well that sucks

That’s too bad, because you can grind points on Magnetic Manipulator and Bossa Nova endlessly

1 Like

Well that’s a problem now.

2 Likes

Can position cease to affect friendly matches? I mean that the top 1 can challenge the other in last place for example since nothing is lost or gained so having that limitation is strange or so I consider it

Would it also be possible / useful if a “bet” option is added to the league? In other words, one player bets 300 keys for example and the other also, whoever wins takes 600 keys (those of the most those that he beat his challenger), perhaps in that mode ships, weapons, special weapons, etc. but it must always be equal to the bet of the 2 players

Pff… no good deed goes unpunished :roll_eyes: Ok, pecking order disabled on all boss waves and also on a per-wave basis in v.67

Whip into Shape is an idiomatic expression.

Reboot and see if it persists.

See Early Access version 67 - #10 by InterAction_studios

4 Likes

IA there is an impersonator

2 Likes

Can you re-rework lighting fryer plz,IA?
Just make it charge the color from blue to red like boron
(Can you buff a littie bit damage to fryer in low firepower, plz

That could be an alt. If @VerMishelb doesn’t complain himself, I can’t do anything about it.

It was buffed in this version, does it still have a problem? In any case, I will only consider “serious” proposals, which means you have to look at this: 📊 Weapon data spreadsheet - #70 by marksam123

3 Likes

Can dare missions have icon beside of item like this?

And is it possible to make cowards escape from player’s direction like pirate chickens & metal-suited drone chickens like this?

1 Like

That’s @OneWingLunarian’s alt made as joke and I’m totally ok with this thing being in space.

The joke appeared because of 1001 variations of my nickname made by different people.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve asked for permission.

Also, Boss RNG decided to do this.

7 Likes

Oh, yeah since King Crab got added, damn. Does it effect other bosses’ order? Or only Double Team ones?

All bosses in all missions.

1 Like

I think the other missions were affected by this change instead

3 Likes