Early Access version 66

MAIN CHANGES

This update is necessary because there have been extensive behind-the-scenes changes, and I want to make sure everything is working properly before piling on more changes. The main user-facing change is that League matches now take into consideration how close the two scores were (not just who won).

Also, this still holds: I’ve noticed that the feature to “Unmount all” from the Fleet loadout has crashed on a few players. I don’t know exactly what is wrong. The crash occurs after you click on “Unmount all” on the Loadout screen and possibly re-loading more equipment(?). The game won’t crash immediately, but it will crash when you try to save your changes (on the previous screen). If you can replicate the crash, please post with your experience here, it would be much appreciated.

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
  • if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime.
  • :bulb: Retro missions: Custom background is now colorized green (@Star_Light :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Stats/Compare screen: League ranking is now also shown (@Star_Light :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Fixed 32x32 .exe icon (@SA-GoldenBoss128 @Star_Light :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Positive league points are now displayed signed (+).
  • :bulb: League missions: Added Supernova and Meteor Storm as possible options (@GTTOP :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Choose Dare screen: Fixed incorrect centering of waves when an environmental icon is present (@Sammarald :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Fixed potential deadlocks caused by a failed SQL query.
  • :bulb: League: “Dare difficulty” now also shows callsign of dared player (@trueuser :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: League: Dare recipient can now see darer’s score (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: League: Dare points are now boosted proportionately based on the ratio of the two player scores (up to 100% if one score is 0).
  • :bug: Increased max playbacks of anomaly zone / Feather Brain sound (@VerMishelb :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Inbox: Widened some messages to better fit callsigns (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Strengthened anti-cheat measures (@Sammarald :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Supernova missions: “Shoot the Core” is now a potential boss (@OneWingLunarian @xXmlgDiegoXx @SA-GoldenBoss128 @IceIris :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Comet Chase missions: “Mysterious Ship” is now a potential boss
  • :bulb: Feather Fields missions: “Twice Infinity” is now a potential boss
  • :bug: League dares: “lucrative boost” is now correctly determined by environment (@maikien1111 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Space Race: Removed “Electric” from potential environments (because lightnings delay waves) (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Text boxes and text areas can now be filled in using a joystick.
  • :bulb: “The Fortress” wave: Prevented assassin chicks from spawning (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Due to randomizer changes, deleted ongoing dares from v.65 (@VerMishelb :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Meteor Storm missions: “UCO 4” is now a potential boss.

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). :warning: Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.

21 Likes

Something curious about the update lol

65: persons

66: 66

1 Like

Acknowledged.

9 Likes

Sorry but is it added? I can’t find it at the changelog.

1 Like

I also mentioned it before and I sent him a private message, I had no response of that

1 Like

Fixed (Added to log).

4 Likes

Thanks, you had me worried for a second, lol.

1 Like

I think I found a bug in supernova missions, in some supernova missions when the boss is “shoot the core”, the boss is in the opposite direction of the spacecraft move (all the supernova waves are on the right side of the spacecraft but the “shoot the core” boss is on the left side of the spacecraft), I think that all the bosses should be on the same side as the wave (when supernova waves go to the right, the boss should be on the right, when supernova waves go to the left, the boss should be on the left).

1 Like

I just noticed this one until now lol

when the supernova waves on the left side and shoot the core boss on the right side, it’s also should be fixed to the left side

2 Likes

Alright iA, I recorder a gif this time:

Medall

You’ll notice it more on the bottom part.

4 Likes

I can feel the difference.

2 Likes

Yeah, mostly to the golden bottom part.

1 Like

In the pervious version when I change the mission difficulty mission type used to be changed, but it doesn’t work now:

UCO5 when?

Add 5 red lasers snd 7 lasers for the harder difficulity on It’s Mother ship Boss when?

Planetary eggcity with other chicken spawn when?

You’ll earn nothing but a flag like this.

1 Like

Flag the UCO5

I won’t flag anything. I’m talking about the other users.

1 Like