This update is necessary because there have been extensive behind-the-scenes changes, and I want to make sure everything is working properly before piling on more changes. The main user-facing change is that League matches now take into consideration how close the two scores were (not just who won).
Also, this still holds: I’ve noticed that the feature to “Unmount all” from the Fleet loadout has crashed on a few players. I don’t know exactly what is wrong. The crash occurs after you click on “Unmount all” on the Loadout screen and possibly re-loading more equipment(?). The game won’t crash immediately, but it will crash when you try to save your changes (on the previous screen). If you can replicate the crash, please post with your experience here, it would be much appreciated.
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime.
- Retro missions: Custom background is now colorized green (@Star_Light Idea)
- Stats/Compare screen: League ranking is now also shown (@Star_Light Idea)
- Fixed 32x32 .exe icon (@SA-GoldenBoss128 @Star_Light Bug)
- Positive league points are now displayed signed (+).
- League missions: Added Supernova and Meteor Storm as possible options (@GTTOP Idea)
- Choose Dare screen: Fixed incorrect centering of waves when an environmental icon is present (@Sammarald Bug)
- Fixed potential deadlocks caused by a failed SQL query.
- League: “Dare difficulty” now also shows callsign of dared player (@trueuser Idea)
- League: Dare recipient can now see darer’s score (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- League: Dare points are now boosted proportionately based on the ratio of the two player scores (up to 100% if one score is 0).
- Increased max playbacks of anomaly zone / Feather Brain sound (@VerMishelb Bug)
- Inbox: Widened some messages to better fit callsigns (@SA-GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Strengthened anti-cheat measures (@Sammarald Idea)
- Supernova missions: “Shoot the Core” is now a potential boss (@OneWingLunarian @xXmlgDiegoXx @SA-GoldenBoss128 @IceIris Idea)
- Comet Chase missions: “Mysterious Ship” is now a potential boss
- Feather Fields missions: “Twice Infinity” is now a potential boss
- League dares: “lucrative boost” is now correctly determined by environment (@maikien1111 Bug)
- Space Race: Removed “Electric” from potential environments (because lightnings delay waves) (@SA-GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Text boxes and text areas can now be filled in using a joystick.
- “The Fortress” wave: Prevented assassin chicks from spawning (@SA-GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Due to randomizer changes, deleted ongoing dares from v.65 (@VerMishelb Bug)
- Meteor Storm missions: “UCO 4” is now a potential boss.
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.