Early Access version 65

and what about this ?

:warning: Rebooting the server to apply v65.2 server-side emergency fix. ETA 30 seconds.

7 Likes

LOL
all of us think that we will have a bug and emergency version in league but NO
WE THINK WRONG

I already answered that a couple of posts above:

5 Likes

why the icon is ugly?
only EGG

anniversary theme but there is a 120th in middle

and in here too
but why the date is 2119 ?
it should be 2121

1 Like

iA:

1. If you compare the bug & idea “Medal Awarded” message you’ll notice that the difference is 1 pixel between them. Sorry, I can’t screen shot it since I logged-out. I know it’s a little thing, but can you fix it?
  2. It’s kinda weird see it like this: image
    So how about making it from “Flying edzio_osmiornica vs ultra gejmer” to “Versing edzio_osmiornica”?

Only at the beginning, so you got a point there but:

Can you add a countdown timer at the “expires in less than 1 hour” message? Not for me but to be more clear to newcomers

Sorry, but do you mean you will fix it either in v.66 or the versions after it with the “+”?

“Playing League against edzio_osmiornica” sounds much better

2119 - 1999 = 120

1 Like

where is emergency version now?

Will cause “I played one second before the end but it didn’t count” situations.

“Version 66 or above”

Definitely not now as dare missions work the same way as regular ones. Visual changes were always low priority, given that there are big changes every 1-3 update which can break everything.

1 Like

Speaking of that, it happened to me once. I finished the daily mission about 2 minutes and I didn’t got in top-10. I don’t think it’ll happen that many times, besides there is a warning message.

The point of warning message is to warn. It does its purpose right now, the rest can be calculated manually if you need exact minute.

1 Like

I feel like this was already suggested by someone who wanted custom backgrounds on retro missions
Edit: I do know IA already said this about custom retro backgrounds on v46 topic

2 Likes

I cannot download because of this error. Please help me fix it. Thanks:((

You gotta wait for the emergency patch to come out later on

1 Like

Wait, v65.2 incoming?

Yeah, But not now though

1 Like

iA said:

But I don’t know why it hasn’t came out yet.

3 Likes

I waited 10 minutes but it still logged in help

7 Likes

same ._.

because CI1 was released in 1999, 2119 marks 120 years of CI1

2 Likes