Early Access version 58.2

I love that English grammar (Note: I still understand what you mean, it’s just a funny grammor)

1 Like

Can “Henterprise hencounter” upside down?
Because you know.

Please make Photon Swarm not target to feathers

Who is NOOB Fire!TM🤨

It’s you but NOOB

How many waves are we going to flip, mirror, enrage and all other jazz

Plus, that’s already suggested somewhere

1 Like

let’s do it for all waves and bosses, and even for the galaxy lol

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will delete all these accounts shortly and the person responsible for creating them (“KERİM”) will be permanently banned.

:warning: There will be zero tolerance for offensive or inappropriate behaviour in the game.

12 Likes

Oh, thanks iA. Sorry for DMing you about that too

Guy has also made accounts with my name.

KERİM & someone called KADİR both explored the entire galaxy in a very short time . Like the first time I saw them they had the medal and joined only about 14 days.

1 Like

How can someone do such thing on a new account that fast? He also got more spacecrafts
Bot?

That guy just changed his callsign lmao

1 Like

I don’t know it’s kinda sus. It’s either 2 guys who know each other or one person. Also KERİM or KADİR (sorry I don’t remember) has a lot of alts in-game. I remember searching for their names am& one of them had a lot of alts. If someone is playing the game game now maybe can search & check.

What was his previous name?

since Kadir was banned, I guess it’s Karim
EDIT: Maybe it could also be Karim who changed callsign before getting resetted, either way, both of them are suspicious

2 Likes

KERİM & KADİR are not the same person, but they are related (siblings, most likely). I also see 38+56 accounts for them. KERİM is getting banned for sure, I’m still undecided about KADİR.

7 Likes

Perhaps just remove all his alts that are impersonating/offensive.

As well as leave a warning on the main by changing callsign to something like “I’m watching you”.

4 Likes

How about sending KADİR a system message in the game? Like a warning to not do it again.

1 Like

But the dude created more than 30 alts just to insult others. I don’t think a warning will stop him

1 Like

But I already said something similar before. Why didn’t you accept it back then?

1 Like