Early Access version 58.2

@InterAction_studios could “Fenced In” have a mirrored variation? Because of its beginning of it. You can easily kill the going down chicken at the left.

You can easily kill the chicken going down on the right then.

Not needed.

If this however does get accepted, might as well add a mirrored variation to every single wave that exists in the game instead of just one by one.

2 Likes

remember to flip everything too

Cursor got stuck on playing screen.

it’s having a stroke whenever I move (because it’s stuck in place) and I’m not even sure how it got stuck on screen in the first place.

I did not reconnect or disconnect my mouse at all.

Thanks for this. Sadly, the logs for previous episodes offer no information related to this bug. Closest report I’ve been able to get is a failed SetWindowPlacement() call which inexplicably returns ERROR_INVALID_WINDOW_HANDLE (although I can’t tell if it’s the same bug or not). The difficulty with this bug is that, if it occurs, you won’t be able to log in so your log can be sent to me.

There is no limit. Your current count is 295, the next medal will be awarded in 5 more days. Don’t you receive a message each day saying the consecutive day count?

Changed in v.59 :medal_sports: Idea

Tried both waves and I get Early Bird and Multikill normally. If you manage to get it on video, I’d like to have a look.

Fixed in v.59 :medal_sports: Bug

I’ve made each group randomly rotate CW or CCW. It keeps you on your toes more than having one setting for the whole wave.

Changed in v.59 :medal_sports: Idea

That’s how “capture mouse” is supposed to work.

Is that weird thing at the center of the screen your Windows mouse pointer? The only problem I see is that it’s visible (it shouldn’t be). Probably another failed Win32 call :angry:

12 Likes

Yep, it’s my cursor. Cute, ain’t it

Can we have a mirror version of wave SAETLE FLY-BY too?

already suggested

1 Like

By who? And give me a link please

By you.

A week ago.

7 Likes

Is it really that necessary? Why would he lie?

2 Likes

Early Access version 56 - #200 by SA-GoldenBoss128 also this
And if we add a mirrored variation of that, why not do it for all of the other waves?

2 Likes

Spamming your idea even if it was declined by most members is bad.

1 Like

Already suggested by OneWingLunarian :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I’m not one of those but I’m pretty sure those callsigns should be resetted.

7 Likes

Yeah, especially this.

5 Likes

May i even wonder what are these contacts :thinking:

Idfk ‎

1 Like

Someone made a few alts, and the only thing they have done on each alt is send a contact request

6 Likes

Yo! I repoted that frst. I shd get da mdl.

1 Like