Early Access version 58.2

So, from understanding from your context, you want keys to be dropped a lot the further you are in a boss fight, right?

That’s very rare to happen. You’re lucky and no it’s unfixable. Bosses have 1% chance to appear twice. It happened to me once with “Show’em Who’s Boss”.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios at Weekly Challenge wave 9 “Let the Games Begin” Multikill bonus doesn’t work.

Also sometimes Plasma damages a little damage cowards from a little distance and they don’t throw wastes.

Please. When you suggest boss buffs, take difficulty/skill level and ship type in consideration. Don’t suggest them and think every ship will be able to dodge the attacks. Only suggest if you know the attacks can be dodged even with a BX-9, and if you’ve already fought them on 125% - 140% to experience how hard they can get.

9 Likes

i think the effect when the icbm satellite hits something should be lowered when the tone-down effects option is active. Especially when fighting Master Squawker, because i can barely see where he will fire off the lasers, which can prove detrimental during 100% runs

1 Like

mmm mini CIU

7 Likes

Hmm… Java game for NOKIA mobile.

folder names

5 Likes

Interesting, non-limited maneuverability flies on massive environment will increase speed if you’re using keyboard (Beyond maximum sensivity)

1 Like

Not too sure about that. Part of the skill in that wave is isolating a particular enemy and focusing fire on it. If you enrage the rest, then that negates the point of picking them off one by one.

Can’t reproduce. It could be that barriers stop your multikill streak before it becomes large enough – bear in mind that barriers don’t count towards multikill.

6 Likes

Yeah, but I hit the chickens fast enough. Also can you check this too:

They don’t always retaliate when damaged, only when crossing the 25%,50%,75% health threshold – if you damage them very slightly, then it might take significant time for them to retaliate. Also, they are prevented from attacking two times very close together (within 1/3 of a second).

I don’t know what’s wrong. It works for me.

3 Likes

Check this:

A message like that one appears when my computer goes auto-sleep then the game closes & I have to restart the missions again. It was 40 waves with yes difficulty and it happened before wave 28.

Check this post to see how much hell I have to go through again…

Also @InterAction_studios as the hard version of “Ricochet”:

It’s sad that we can’t earn pecking orders because there’s only 4 enemies. So could you add 1 enemy? Or make pecking orders back to 4 enemies?

No. This nerf was done for a reason.

@InterAction_studios please check This and This and This and This posts please

Somewhat already suggested

Completely unnecessary

Hard to make

2 Likes

So wait, the empty paintjob of Pods (rear) texture will be a default of every M400/ M404/ M408 ?

Uhhh, yeah. maybe.

I haven’t been able to reproduce this in all my sleep or hibernation tests.

I’ve blindly made a change that might help, though. Test it out again in v.59.

2 Likes