Early Access version 58.2

What is the purpose of getting 20 firepower for Absolver Beam when it does the same damage as 10 firepower (both uncharged and charged)

Uncharged

Charged

Faster charging?

No, the charge time is the same for all levels. For some reason Absolver just doesn’t currently have a damage increase on :zap:20.

3 Likes

I’m here to say that I encountered small window bug in CI5 and here is the log, just in case. And I can’t select anything with buttons because they move cursor outside of game window :/.

2 Likes

Thanks now you’ll get a medaol

I have an idea which is something like this

Basically it gives you possibility to change your spaceship for mission without going all the way to “Fleet” and all the way back.

For example let’s say that your flagship have starting weapon Utensil Poker and other ship have Vulcan Chaingun. On regular “Chicken Invasion” missions you use Utensil Poker but for “Comet Chase” missions you use Vulcan Chaingun (which is much better in that type of missions because of it’s heat spread). It will make changing ships much faster and much more convienient.

11 Likes

A question
When will @InterAction_studios update CIU and make Halloween edition of that

You have no idea how much shortcuts’ve been suggested in mission config.

halloween is over

3 Likes

yeah I was wondering about that…

I remember now. I hit all enemies at the first multkill (which has Early Bird in it). So I think it’s because if Early Bird. This also happens with “Two Squared” wave too.

Also I logged-in more a month and I still didn’t get another image Is the maximum number x11? Or I just need to wait more?

You have to log in everyday for 30 days to get it not log in for total of 30 days to get it.

I know. That’s what I did. Maybe I need to wait.

The login system is kinda confusing

You know how challenge rewards give only like, 1-10/11-20/21-30 keys?

Or how weekly only gives (10*ranking)?

Yeeeeah. It’s not exactly enough keys to cover for the cost of the items you brought into the challenges, is it?

That’s why I’m here to suggest: Multiply all top 10 rewards for challenge missions by 3.

That means: 3-30/33-60/63-90 for Dailies, 12 - 120 for Space Race, and 30 - 300 for Weekly Challenge. (You can apply this for Hard Worker Top 10s as well if you think they deserve it.)

This should be more than enough to cover for the expenses of all the specials and perishables you brought into the challenge.

Does this sound good? Make your vote below.

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

5 Likes

Who can say “no” to extra keys? I agree

4 Likes

Challenges just don’t feel rewarding.

4 Likes

Giving the fact that only the first place are worth the effort

3 Likes

The 1st place medal is merely a cherry on top. 10 keys however just feels “that’s it?!”.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios In weapon training Iron Chef makes a lot of drop noises for nothing as there can’t be any weapon in mission. Maybe turn drop noises for weapon training off?

8 Likes