Early Access version 58.2

@InterAction_studios actually Big Chickens in “Show’em Who’s Boss” could get enraged when their sibling dies. Their movement speed could increase. They could drop more eggs and faster eggs too. The more numbers of Big Chickens the more faster & harder it gets.

Firstly, already suggested
Secondly, no, the wave itself is based on your fate.

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

yes that is something we definitely need

1 Like

Ok, if iA adds it, just spray and pray

why not, the bosses are too easy

1 Like

Did you ever play like me: 1 live, no satellites, no mountables, SSH, only weapon, M404 and skill(aka “hope it works”)?

Says the guys who love epic waves.

When I played a boss rush I paused it at the beginning of the first wave which was “The iron chef” and this happened. Maybe it’s a bug or just something curious.

But it won’t be epic. It will be just absurdly hard and unfair. More of that, game needs to decide what to do if there are 3, 4, 5, 6 of bosses at once + multiplicity.

i played like you but with HUDs

I have, but you can just use a lower skill level (like rookie or tourist)

2 Likes

But wave should be at least passable without satellites. In other case you can’t get some of medals.

1 Like

The highest speed will be like It “Gets Cold in Space” at its high speed. And the eggs high speed would be like wave 120 at anniversary mission.

That’s what I’m talking about and yeah, they could get enraged at multiplicity too.

GCiS is slow ._ .

1 Like

which it needs an ultra slight nerf because they’re bosses that made me swallowed my spit (Excluding Yolk-Star).

Ngl, if StWB big chickens could enrage, you have to activate your bullet hell dodging skills and pray for those chickens not to hug/corner you (you can experience this with Sonic-fueled sweater)

One problem. Bombers. Bombers already struggle with stock StWB and making them enraged is gonna lead to ragequits.

1 Like

and that^

I have played boss rush mission and I got the boss “The Henparor’s Apprentice” twice in one mission.
I think that it’s a bug

No it isn’t

4 Likes