Early Access version 55.3

Yes

This already happens. +25 for each rarity level.

I don’t see how that would be sufficiently useful to justify the cost. These types of missions aren’t competitive. Do you regularly try to beat your own score on random missions?

4 Likes

This is a known bug. The price at which equipment will be upgraded or sold assumes that the rarity is whatever the store offers, not what you have. This means that something rare will be sold as common to the Galactic Store, but also the opposite (you can have something common that you can sell as rare if you find a store that has it – exploit alert :wink: )

8 Likes

what is this ?

One of your contacts. They’re online. Empty asterisks mean off-line.

8 Likes

iA, how about giving Weekly Challenge a random Skill Level for each week? Like, sometimes it can be Rookie, sometimes Virtuoso, and sometimes Seasoned? Since there’s difficulties for Dailies, maybe a randomly chosen skill level for weeklies would spice things up too? (From rookie, up to SSH)

6 Likes

but doesn’t weekly start from 0% to 100%?

But you’re forced to use Rookie

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios please read This and This :pray:

1 Like

13 Likes

Would like to say , people will 100% disagree becuase the weekly challenge contains 100 waves , increasing the difficulty have a higher chance to make the mission impossible to pass :\

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s already hard enough that Daily Mission Hard are forced to SSH.

2 Likes

I have a little suggsetion

Can you add in some UCO approaching : Deploying anti-probe measures waves , purple lasers shooters instead of the egg shooters ?

This one is already implemented but as sorting per-squadron instead:

4 Likes

k edited , sorry for that

The difference is that UCO is weak in front of plasma rifle, neutron gun and Utensil pork.
And UCHO is summoning 6 UCO’s in the fight. And it is weak in front of plasma rifle, Utensil pork, neutron gun and sometimes Absolver Beam to stop its attack.

1 Like

We used to have to play Weekly with SSH if we wanted the top scores. Are you sure it’s impossible?

(Yeah, we used to be able to choose our own skill level for the challenges. that means Weekly with SSH is a thing. That’s how people got over 100 million score on them before.)

2 Likes

yes abort the mission guys we have an ucho treat boss.

@InterAction_studios UCO 5 when?

I want to suggest replacing the Comet Chase and Meteor Storm wave names to Comet Pursuit and Meteor Shower at over 100% difficulty. Although there’s no variations.

3 Likes

Reminds me of CI2