Early Access version 55.3

Apologies for bringing it up the second time but, can we please add at least Paintjob A?

It won by the majority with 19 votes.

@InterAction_studios I have 2 Questions

1. The Feather Brain Boss have a egg shell , but when we destroy the boss , the egg shell breaks too , but there is no sound in it , is this going to be fixed ?

2 . Will you add a reward of keys if we completed all the missions in a planet or a sun ? and will you also add a reward when we complete all the missions in all the star system of a galactic arm ? and also a reward when we complete a star system ?

General Question: How do people feel about the weapon balance, as of this version?

2 Likes

Why not give ia some time so then eventually he’ll might reply to you or not

1 Like

They are Ok , and the fact is , we have a weapons list topic , and i think all the weapons Are good , Especially that some weapons can be helpful in a type of mission , for example , Riddles for supernova , and plasma for hard missions , Vulcan or photon for comets , and the utensil for meteors and these things , i find them useful :+1:

2 Likes

Can we have some hen solo spaceships ?
Millenium Hatchling

3 Likes

Or have a mission that hen solo help you
Here’s some pictures :point_down:

4 Likes

This pains me internally to see.

2 Likes

please @InterAction_studios, can you add this?

4 Likes

that would be cool

i support this

1 Like

@InterAction_studios The number of keys when player will get by selling special spaceships and parts are same as normal parts. Players should receive more keys by selling uncommon, rare and legendary spaceships and parts.

3 Likes

Hmm…
Can we have a super nova mission in weekly challenge ?

It’s already in

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that ! sorry

it’s ok

1 Like

Actually any type of missions can appear at Weekly Challenge except Retro&Darkness missions.

1 Like

For some reason the calm music’s playing over the adventurous music when you dock, or just fly to a different place at the same time. Anyone else getting that? File on MEGA

1 Like

@InterAction_studios could there be a reward for exploring an entire constellation.

Another question: why do Supernova, Feather Fields&Key Rush missions always appear at the end of the mission list?

And Abdolver Beam can destroy any Droid/Security Droid at all waves except “Delivery Rerouting” where Security Droid always needs 2 hits with, it kinda ruin the fun because whenever I wan to use it and face that wave I either lose food or die&lose food, so is there anyway to make Absolver Beam destroy it by only one hit?

How many weight does Boss Rush have to appear at Weekly Challenge? And could it be increased like maybe 0.5 like Droid Raid waves?

ah, so IA would be a reward for exploring an entire constellation?

7 Likes

Gee, that would be funny somehow if this would be implemented.