Early Access version 55.3

Can we have a food droid mission for weekly challenge ???
If it doesn’t have please add this @InterAction_studios

What do you mean? Droid Raid waves appeared at this Weekly Challenge.

3 Likes

I doesn’t know this suggested or not but I think CIU should have a mirror wave of mery go around and I think it will be like this

Already suggested and noted by iA. Some waves that can be mirrored may have a chance at getting their flipped variants in future updates.

2 Likes

It’s too much hassle to do full proper mirrorring, but I’ve added “winding” randomization (so enemies go either clockwise or anticlockwise) :medal_sports: Idea

15 Likes

Could there be a mirrored version of “Shear Stress” wave too?

Could you also prevent Slobs from appearing at “Corridor Shooter” wave?

How about adding a customizable option (for rare Spacecrafts only) that let’s you increase its hitbox and bring it back to its original size too?

Does it count for image when the player hits objects like an Indestructible Barrier or a Portal? If it does then it would be a way to farm the medal.

Could there be a customizable option that let’s you customize the time that you get at the end of a mission to collect gifs, food, coins and keys?

Check this post too if possible.

1 Like

When will you run out of irrelevant things to suggest?

1 Like

When I DIE!!

Is that a joke

mean .

You always don’t get jokes do ya?

Is that a question?

Pretty sure yeah since he wanted to know the meaning of your post.

1 Like

I do.

Well the meaning is obvious.

No, you don’t, remember when I said “Nice Spacecraft” at RamonTokus’ post and you didn’t get the joke.

Maybe next time you could make it more clear by adding an “?”

1 Like

yes…

Ok but he said:

1 Like

Well, meanwhile i was bored and i was about leaving, i noticed what in the callsign doesn’t show my name in it even if in the galaxy i can see my name, and when i try to type anything, it randomly have type randomly three dots when i have typed “e”, im not sure if it was reported or anything, it just seems weird to me:

4 Likes

Never saw three dots thing but it’s pretty obvious why there is no callsign written here. After all, it’s callsign change field, not edit field.
(Tho it would be cool)

@InterAction_studios I guess asteroids colors shouldn’t work like this.

6 Likes

You mean the falling ones? I told IA to change them before and he said he kept them like this so it wouldn’t be confusing:

1 Like

Some times i really doesn’t like show my location on map.
Then could we have a new button in :information_source: menu with name “show your location” it’s like this three buttons
1.show player names
2.show contacts location
3.only show your your contacts location
4.show your location :new: