Early Access version 55.3

OK, so how much it weights now? Is it 0.125?

Also how about the speed of the H&Cs and Müllers increase at massive missions according to the rarity of the Spacecraft?

Please check this [post-Early Access version 55.3 - #96 by T-59]

thank you

IA did you made UCHO Encouter appear in CIU?

nope he didn’t

Who want IA to make UCHO Encounter appear in CIU to give him revenge?

• I want
  • I don’t want

0 voters

Already suggested and already existed.

1 Like

I made it again if someone really want UCHO Encounter to appear in CIU because he want to take revenge so what is interesting than fighting him and give him revenge.

As said, already suggested.

Ok no problem

What do you guys think of this idea:

• Good Idea.
  • Nah.
  • Neutral.
0 voters
1 Like

YES I want the final form of UCO or UCHO!!!

We don’t need a 5th uco for now
Also,

I was waiting for this, thanks iA

4 Likes

What’s the difference between UCO and UCHO?

Once we had a voicechat on the CID with iA and Donny misspelled Uco like that, and for some reason it became a meme

1 Like

Who is that?

On the forums he is @Donny

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Read these questions please Early Access version 55.3 - #88 by Recruit_75

also another something i have realized about weapons mechanics , for example the Boron Railgun , the weapon has a normal speed , but sometimes the weapons fires faster than it’s normal speed , is this have a relation with FPS ? and will you fix it ?

The explosion will drown out any other shell-breaking effect I play. Remains as-is.

Unlikely. Missions are very loosely coupled with planets right now, and new missions can be added at any point, which will mess up the calculations (there was recently a similar problem when Feather missions were added).

This is fundamentally unfixable. Projectiles can only be fired at integral frames (i.e., not halfway between frames), so there will always be some combinations of fire rate and FPS that will cause this.

2 Likes

Check this post too if possible.