Early Access version 55.3

No man

did you customize it ? or it is another data error , you better show us one

Just download paint NET and quickly blur it.

I want the screenshot to be without anything extra.
If the screenshot in the game is supposed to be like Windows, What else is needed for this option?

post it here, and then do what Qbus said

Look at the picture below. All items disappear when the screenshot is taken.

But when I play, I want these to disappear as well. After taking a screenshot, select whether the items will disappear or not.

Do you understand or not?

Ah, that’s what you mean. Well. I think that when you’re taking the screenshot in mission it’s actually useful to have the HUD visible to know what is going on. But I have no objections to optionally hiding them.

5 Likes

i don’t see anything is missing

He was showing an example, the stuff he added X on them means he wanted them to be hidden during the screenshot like at the first image.

2 Likes

That was a bug. So, no.

I’ve done as many as it made sense to (and it was easy enough). Changed in v.56.

Known (and not a bug). The galaxy is zoomed out to a fractional level (this happens because it zooms out just enough to show your travel trajectory):

Uh, no. Because Willy-nilly™.

5 Likes

Hm… Since they’re called Mirrored “Variations”…

How about we reverse those mirrored wave names too?

Wheel of Fortune -> enutroF fo leehW
Omnidirectional Onslaught -> thgualsnO lanoitceridinmO

I can reverse all those names for you if you want, so you won’t have to go through the headache of flipping the names.

Unless you want names of the opposite meaning instead, which would be less head-assaulting.

1 Like

And throwing up too.

Nah. mirrored versions can actually give little fresh gameplay (even though it’s literally the same level, but you need to adjust yourself), but mirrored text doesn’t serve any purpose and it makes it impossible to read normally.

1 Like

why 5 character limit

That’s (probably) been fixed as part of the bug below. Check again in v.56:

5 Likes

Why not? It was a good idea.

because:

2 Likes

I’ve found a way where fighting the Feather Brain boss looks like testing your weapon power against like 10% of the feathers.

4 Likes

I mean, with the ship placement like that, I can deal ton of damage to the boss, while not having to deal with at least 90% of the feathers.
So I suggest @InterAction_studios to change the Feather Brain closer to the corners, and buff some attacks a bit.

1 Like