Early Access version 54

@InterAction_studios
wait wha-

1 Like

@InterAction_studios What is the point giving the Feather Brain Boss a shield when you can just bypass and still attack with 100% damage towards the boss with just 1 anomaly?

6 Likes

I see this no problem

2 Likes

Please, be more clarify of what you want to mean, the people just can’t understand whats bad there if you arent more especific.

2 Likes

there’s two daily stipend messages ok?

1 Like

That’s normal because every day the game Gives you a Daily stipend, but if you dont read the message and you play the game the next day, another daily stipend will appear. In total, you acumulate two

2 Likes

What do you think about to make white feathers in this attack because they come from outside the screen and not from the Feather Brain model.

4 Likes

I think that I’m blind, but in Daily Hard, in Henterprise battle, I killed a glowing chicken and it doesn’t drop a key

Pretty sure it’s intended.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Could you somehow change the egg barrier to ball barrier on do not cross wave?CIU 2020-07-31 05.12.26 103.401
Edit: Is it possible to remaster mysterious ship, iron chef and space crab?

6 Likes

I don’t think that the iron chef needs one, but the others definitely need it

1 Like

Im started thinking isn’t it will make the game seems less interesting (120th mission). I mean the gameplay will be same as the old game, nothing seems special about it beside have a global rank.
(Just my opinion)

1 Like

Don’t know if it’s a bug but is seems that on feather brain boss there is still warning sigh when the boss is moving to another position. (Playing on SSH around 80% - 100% difficulty)

1 Like

Let’s settle this with a poll:

Do you want to replace the egg barrier at Do Not Cross with a ball barrier?

• Yes, replace it with a ball barrier
  • No, let it stay as is

0 voters

1 Like

Can you fix the sound of the Positron Stream weapon? I want the sound to be louder

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios
I prefer having the same color for “weapon usage” bar and “galaxy exploration” bar along with “tier progress”
also Boron pushes metal chickens pretty far

1 Like

This has been fixed in the upcoming v.55:

See here:

There would need to be a good reason for this.

4 Likes

Well, Both iron chef and space crabs should be darker (Like how you did with the u.c.o and gun barriers) from ci4’s perspective and the ci3’s mysterious ship have somewhat a reflection of a background

3 Likes

One reason that egg barrier’s okay on Do Not Cross is that it has a wider area and the player is less likely to go under it.

Rotating parts at the Mysterious Ship would be nice, like on the UCOs. I really don’t like it as a static sprite.

The Iron Chef and the Space Crab need not to.

1 Like

Iron chef could have the arms of the u.c.o but, It doesn’t count as remastered so it hasn’t fully re-designed

1 Like