Early Access version 54

Are there top-10&medals at Anniversary mission?!

Also how much time it gives me to get disqualified?

4 disconnections/reconnections

1 Like

OK, what type of rewards that I can get at Anniversary mission?

No rewards can be earned, sadly

For the former, yes. Well, more like a top 100, or whatever it was. The latter…I don’t think so. Not that it would matter much.

3 Likes

They moved at all directions at Anniversary!

I didn’t die on purpose tho :sweat_smile:

Also could the red “Magnetic Manipulator” boss title be different than the normal one’s title?

And can “CI4 Music 2” be the default music at “Droid Raid” missions?

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios give me v55 :frowning_face:

1 Like

First of all, be patient.
Second:

4 Likes

And why not “give us v55”? Selfish?

Just kidding :smile:
Also remove the ping, he will release it when it’s ready.

1 Like

Can “Backup Droid Patrol” spawn two security droids at a time instead of just one? Since it’s supposed to be the harder variant of Security Droid Patrol.

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios could you take a look at this&that please?

1 Like

Yet another case of being impatient, stop pushing others to listen to you, you’re just angering others this way.

3 Likes

Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

That’s expected. It’s only a bug if you see them moving almost horizontally.

3 Likes

I noticed that in the Weapon Training mission, Iron Chef still play gift dropping sound even though there is no gift. @InterAction_studios is this a bug?

3 Likes

I found a bug in iron chef boss
When you have absolver beam and you are in 20% with 1 click it should give 2 gifts but it give 1 gift

I mean they move horizontally&vertically, but they move horizontally slower that’s all, so I don’t know if it counts?!

Wait, I thought this bug was reported before?

3 Likes

Should the Appetite Attractor stay in the game?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

My opinion is yes (never used it) but it should be disabled in competitive missions

6 Likes

While it is a fun powerup, it needs to exclude weapon gifts and powerups from food and coins since it becomes a lot easier to pick up a weapon that you didn’t want to.

1 Like