Do some assignments

1 Like

Explore some planets

2 Likes

no pls

1 Like

Go ahead bruh and don’t be afraid

2 Likes

Oh, oops. I read “vulcan chaingun” and thought of plaſmer. I was aware of vulcan.

1 Like

Actually, due to other demanding matters, development will proceed very slowly over the coming week. Then v.50 will come out, followed by perhaps another 2-3 more versions, before an extended slow-down period during August.

24 Likes

Is it possible to make it take you to the sun or whatever planet you’re clicking on instead of just saying “Travel to star system” when you’re already in it, or at least fix that text:

5 Likes

Random idea: Drumsticks that form an Asteroid shape, which can randomly appear as a wave in Meteor Storms or part of an asteroid wave in chicken invasions.

Drops about 3-7 drumsticks upon destruction.

As for how to model this… Just slap like 10 drumsticks into a asteroid shape

3 Likes

I’d prefer to see the golden meteor/asteroid/comet idea get added first, I think.

1 Like

Quite ironic that you said IA needed a bit of break.

Come to think of it, shouldn’t Bonus Stage chests has a chance of dropping keys as well? It actually looks like an Asteroid stage that drops coins.

2 Likes

This is a direct consequence of this:

There’s no 100% satisfactory solution. You need to pick your poison.

7 Likes

Well, I doubt you’ll ever have enough time to see it, much less collect it, but…

Changed in v.50 :medal_sports: Idea

16 Likes

Any particular reason for that? I mean, is it just a preparation before release or just summer vacation?

He’s a human too, and any human who can’t enjoy summer vacation is just being exploited.

Like me. I have Holiday Homework. Who had thought that CBSE was a good idea?

3 Likes

Of course, but I for example prefer winter vacations. And you know, adults can choose their work free days themselves if they have them.

1 Like

This alſo depends on your job and where you live.

5 Likes

Oooh, like in my place, where in June temperatures hit 50 degree Celcius and near 5 in winter. 5 is probably pretty warm compared to other winters, but you’ve got to appreciate the change in weather in a span of six months.

Yeah, I know.

1 Like

how many buttons that don’t auto update ?

3 Likes

They update when you click them again, not worth fixing

1 Like