Early Access version 43.2

huge 3 :medal_sports:Bugs party thanks ia

Thanks, also don’t forget to turn it to an idea medal like you told me to remind you to:Early Access version 41 - #213 by InterAction_studios

2 Likes

Only i spoted it

But still werid for me because I wasnt using my glasses °¬°

1 Like

Okay so you told him to turn your medal into an idea instead of a big medal. It should be don’t turn my medal into an idea this time

@InterAction_studios I broke the buttons after spamming 4 and 5 for a while

2 Likes

Yes, it’s fully broken after recording this video :ok_hand:

Yes, its a bug, but, who is going to do this?

this reminds me of:
Acknowleded, won’t fix

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Egg splats stay in the same postition after zooming and float in the middle of the screen

I mean, it’s definitely a bizarre bug that’s worth fixing in my opinion, but could you at least write all this in a single reply? There’s no need to make several consecutive replies, each one containing like 1 sentence.

For example you could have easily edited your first reply to add

to it.

It’s possible that this might have been fixed as part of:

Try again in v.44

Ok, so? Either way it’s not worth fixing, don’t they disappear on their own after 1-2 seconds?

9 Likes

This bug fix will break the game (can be abused on extremely hard waves).

It should be changed to simply not allowing the player to use an extra Phase-out while already using it (although I think this might be hard to implement, as the game needs to track what is the next special weapon in the queue).

You can do this even now. You just have to wait until the previous phase-out is almost expired before activating the new one. You might lose 1 second or so (depending on the overlap) from the total duration, but otherwise the “exploit” is already there.

9 Likes

And that doesn’t really sound like an exploit, it’s more of a waste of resources.

4 Likes

Can we make the arrow keys to work so that it controls the mouse pointer to where it can move? I really liked it since CI3.
In addition, explain why you hate this change.
btw, the darth vader’s health on chicken exponentiality is very low compared to henperor’s apprentice on SSH. it needs a little health buff.

Yes, it needs a health buff, like 10%(?).

To sum up, no matter what difficulty you choose, it is very low, even on SSH. (which is supposed to make things harder).
Very obvious when you beat it with absolver beam.

We’re all going to have a bad time.

6 Likes

It was already 15, just for all difficulties.

You mean these 4 pixels?

Now I wonder how did you spot it too ._ .

15 Likes