Early Access version 41

I fought brother reunited and the party chicken didn’t do its opening sequences.

And the military chicken looks like have new pattern, tossing grenades before and after throwing knife. Is it intended?

It’s a bug, will be fixed in v.42

“Mysterious Ship” it’s very hard boss, because you can’t mentally move the warning beams, my opinion need make warning strip (not only in first time, every time):

as in Henterprise (beam bigger than warning strip):

4 Likes

Utensil, I think(or maybe ions? I forgot. I know I tested them against a lot of bosses).
Bx-9 is perfectly possible, I tried that.

1 Like

There’s something I wasn’t expecting. I think it’s a fair comment though - Exponentiality has way more randomness to it so once you are familiar with both, it theoretically would be less predictable. And the issue @SonicCrazyExe brought up is also a factor.

Wow, you have my applause.

(And to be clear - I’m not opposed to it coming back in the super crazy difficulties that are yet to be added. But it feels too much for SSH.)

4 Likes

Sorry. Can’t take it back now. The next time you get a bug medal, remind me and I’ll change it to an idea so it works out even.

5 Likes

THIS!
It unnecessarily hampers the viability of bombers because it stops bomber users from getting as much score, food and keys as regular fighter users. This is far from the first complaint so I’m kinda surprised that IA hasn’t disabled it.

3 Likes

if game has multiplayer mode…

Changed in v.42
:medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

Hey, IA, this boss in “Brother Reunited” appeared on the top screen now, not left screen as before, this was change or an error?

1 Like

warning strip just made it easier, this boss is okay now

1 Like

Known bug. And the developer name is iA(short for InterAction Studios)

1 Like

sorry for a name of developer

I’m not opposed to it, either. I just didn’t think it would be so bad for a lot of people. If nerfing it is what the majority wants, then whatever, nerf it.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Should the egg-barriers have key like the other barriers?

If its change or bug(dont matter to me), I really like it. It would be cool if he appears from left, top and right when the battle start. It would make him not that predictable as it was before. At least for high difficulties.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a bad feature for high difficulties, but knowing how the game works (it deletes all objects that are outside the screen, like food, falling UFOs, coins, atomic fps…), IA might wanna adjust Party Chick’s position a little bit so that its… how do you even say this lol, I’ll just go with goo; so that its goo can spawn and catch players a bit off-guard.

I also agree with Niki’s idea. That will make Party Chick not-so-predictable and as a result we’ll get a more interesting bossfight.

1 Like

Why are the two missions the same difficulty but are performed differently? (Note the red difficulty level)

(in the image below, the red difficulty scale is dimmed at the top . The picture above is not, although they are the same level of difficulty )

It’s waste

1 Like

Will be added in the near future.